Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH Redux

0 0

The other thread about HBH Redux has been locked now so I couldn't just post this there.

Is HBH Redux still being worked on or has it gone the way of HBHv2? It's been 2 months since the last activity on Github. Anyway, I've been learning Ruby and Rails so I would be able to help if the project isn't dead.

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

HBHv2 is still being worked on i never stopped working on it. As for redux i have no idea what is happing with it.

0 0

Oh ok. The last time I remember hearing about HBHv2 was in December so I thought it had been forgotten. How's it coming along? Any idea when it'll be ready?

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

i don't know if we are using it due to redux. Need dan to clear it all up but he's away till September.

The Manager
0 0

Redux and v2 are both being worked on. I am working on bringing more information to both parties here so we can get a clear structure as to what we are doing and moving forward with.