Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anonymity

0 0

i want to use a software that allow me to use my computer without the fear of being track. I've done some research and found some that i like, but i hear from hacker which software they think is the best. NO Tor or proxy

0 0

buddywithgol wrote: NO Tor or proxy

How about a vpn service then? And what's wrong with proxies?

0 0

Proxy don't get me access through certain site.

0 0

You could ask Anonymous, if they weren't so…. anonymous.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Are you talking about simply anonymizing your IP? Or when you say "fear of being tracked", does that include people who may have access to your HD?

Assuming the former, you have:

1. VPN
  2. Route through hacked system
  3. Find anonymous proxy that's not blocked
  4. You can possibly spoof packets depending on what you're trying to do, but if you are trying to access a website (Hence TCP), this won't work.
  5. Get a free/paid shell and route through that.

Also, with TOR, people typically only block the exit nodes. It might be worth a try to set up TOR to use a relay node as your exit node, and see if you are still blocked. I don't remember the specifics of this, but I've seen that it's possible via TOR config.

You may also want to take a look at chaining one or multiple methods/systems, depending on the situation.

0 0

LOIC is clearly what you're looking for.

0 0

Use the Add-on Ghostery(For Firefox), It keeps a track of your Anonymity level in the Internet.

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

Always wear a disguise whilst using computers to maximise anonymity. :ninja:

0 0

TROY wrote: Always wear a disguise whilst using computers to maximise anonymity. :ninja:

you really have a BAD sense of humor .

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

newbee wrote: [quote]TROY wrote: Always wear a disguise whilst using computers to maximise anonymity. :ninja:

you really have a BAD sense of humor .[/quote]

Why thank you.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

ghostraider100 wrote: Use the Add-on Ghostery(For Firefox), It keeps a track of your Anonymity level in the Internet.

+1

This is actually a pretty sweet addon.

0 0

TROY wrote: [quote]newbee wrote: [quote]TROY wrote: Always wear a disguise whilst using computers to maximise anonymity. :ninja:

you really have a BAD sense of humor .[/quote]

Why thank you.[/quote]

you are welcome