Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Global Warming Virii

0 0

Well yesterday i was reading about virus history, pretty interesting, and i had this idea: what if… jeje some one would make a virus that is similar to global warming just to make more conciousness about this. I belive that people learn when they have an experience. I'm not someone that knows alot of computers and i'm not goin to study programming neither so i'll not write the virus but maybe someone else could.

0 1

yeah I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

0 0

fuser wrote: yeah I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Basically:

• People learn from experiences.
  • What about a virus that immitates global warming to raise awareness of the problem?
  • I can't program, but maybe someone else could create this virus.

0 0

Given that this is about as vague as saying "we need to raise awareness of food/buildings/foxes/literally fucking anything"… yes, it is pretty damn confusing. Especially to those with opinions other than the misguided "lol globl warmins bad n we r bad."

0 0

Henty wrote: [quote]fuser wrote: yeah I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Basically:

• People learn from experiences.
  • What about a virus that immitates global warming to raise awareness of the problem? ok… lets make a comparison. the pc is the world. global warming is the payload of the virus. people by expiriencing this will "feel" the effects and might encourage them to act.
  • I can't program, but maybe someone else could create this virus. i'm not goin to study computer science… if i was i would spend the time on learning to program, learn about operatins sistems and etc…

0 0

COM wrote: Especially to those with opinions other than the misguided "lol globl warmins bad n we r bad." Are you saying that global warming isn't bad, that we aren't the cause of it, that it's not even real, or just that you have other opinions to add?

Hybrid92 wrote: ok… lets make a comparison. the pc is the world. global warming is the payload of the virus. people by expiriencing this will "feel" the effects and might encourage them to act. What prompts the virus to deliver the payload? It would make sense for the user to have brought it upon themselves somehow. Also, it would need to give some sort of message to really drive home the fact that it represents global warming, before overheating their computer.

0 0

What prompts the virus to deliver the payload? I don't know. I needs some thinking. Also, it would need to give some sort of message to really drive home the fact that it represents global warming, before overheating their computer.} I had an idea for this. Hmm the virus makes a prompt and says that the computer will overheat in 3, 2, 1 and the machines makes wierd noises (its just an idea dont flame..) and then says J/K but global warming is not! jajaja i find it funny too.

0 0

COM wrote: "lol globl warmins bad n we r bad."

Yes we r very bad and no one is ready to realize their the harness which they r doin to our society.

0 0

^ reason of the virus

0 0

Hybrid92 wrote: I had an idea for this. Hmm the virus makes a prompt and says that the computer will overheat in 3, 2, 1 and the machines makes wierd noises (its just an idea dont flame..) and then says J/K but global warming is not! jajaja i find it funny too.

Hmmm… I'm now tryin' to understand(lilbit) what u r sayin'. Well you should try to write this virus using BATCH programming. Its very easy. Download an PDF format from mrcracker.com

0 0

I will not write this virus because it will consume many time and i won't dedicate to study computers so i find it a waste of time. I'm just introducing the idea and hope someone will like it and make it real. If someone was to write it i'd like to know :)

0 0

Henty wrote: Are you saying that global warming isn't bad, that we aren't the cause of it, that it's not even real, or just that you have other opinions to add? Yes, that is, to an extent, ever single point there. Oh, except for the last one as I'm not about to descend into the shitfest that is arguing about global warming.

Oh and just in case this wasn't perfectly obvious to people here, which I fear it wasn't; all a virus meant to "enlighten" through experience will do is piss people off and make them mad at those promoting whatever cause was the thought behind it. An idea like this is akin to a Christian committing arson to demonstrate what will happen to your soul if you don't follow their ways. Would you appreciate that message? So how about just leaving this jawdroppingly awful idea?

0 0

Christians belive in something that no one has ever seen…. and still alot of people fall for what they say even tho it might be a lie… If people get mad about the virus well this just proves humanity is as stupid as stupidity haha. Was there already a virus that "enlightens" society to prove your point?

0 0

I can't stress enough how wrong COM is, and how real global warming is. People this deluded do more harm than good in sharing their own misinformed opinions. Don't take it from a random forum user on random website. Do your own research. Climate scientists are the experts, listen to them.

COM wrote: An idea like this is akin to a Christian committing arson to demonstrate what will happen to your soul if you don't follow their ways. Would you appreciate that message? Maybe in a world where religion is proven. An actually relevant hyperbole would be a christian stealing all my food to show how the starving kids in Africa feel.

0 0

Henty wrote: Don't take it from a random forum user on random website. Do your own research. Climate scientists are the experts, listen to them. Wholeheartedly agreed.

0 1

Hybrid92 wrote: Christians belive in something that no one has ever seen…. and still alot of people fall for what they say even tho it might be a lie… If people get mad about the virus well this just proves humanity is as stupid as stupidity haha. Was there already a virus that "enlightens" society to prove your point?

did you just realized that you just proved your own point with that statement?

Banned
0 0

If you aren't convinced global warming is real, go visit a pole (I'd recommend the North Pole).

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Henty wrote: Are you saying that global warming isn't bad, that we aren't the cause of it, that it's not even real, or just that you have other opinions to add?

There is evidence to suggest that every 100,000 years or so there is a global climate change like this one, and the last occurrence was about 100,000 years ago, so…

Reference: http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/pastcc.html More specifically: http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/pastcc_fig1.html

Yeah, CO2 levels are higher than they've previously been, but the temperature isn't out of the ordinary if you look at previous climate events.

Banned
0 0

I can't believe I haven't corrected OP on this yet: virus has no plural.

0 0

Or rather, the plural of virus is viruses.

Banned
0 0

Henty wrote: Or rather, the plural of virus is viruses.

Sure, if you're writing English.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: There is evidence to suggest that every 100,000 years or so there is a global climate change like this one, and the last occurrence was about 100,000 years ago, so…

Reference: http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/pastcc.html More specifically: http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/pastcc_fig1.html

Yeah, CO2 levels are higher than they've previously been, but the temperature isn't out of the ordinary if you look at previous climate events. That does suggest that there is a cycle of temperature change over a period of 100,000 years in sync with levels of CO2. The five links above "references" on this page are also good: http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/futurecc.html

EDIT: Couldn't spell "references".

0 0

I'm very confused by this thread. Does OP mean a virus that mimics climate models IRL, or a virus that raises awareness by forwarding the user to information on global warming?

Cuz if

A) No climate models are accurately predicting the effects of global warming. It is actually much, much worse, as evidenced by recent data from the antarctic, which suggests we're overly optimistic in giving ourselves even 20 years before ice caps melt.

or

B ) Forcing information on people is a terrible idea. You can lead a horse to water blah blah blah. It only discourages enlightenment on the issue.

C) This is a fucking stupid idea.

0 0

Arabian wrote: Forcing information on people is a terrible idea. You can lead a horse to water blah blah blah. It only discourages enlightenment on the issue. I don't think he's trying to convert skeptics, just confront people who already know.

0 0

Henty wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: Forcing information on people is a terrible idea. You can lead a horse to water blah blah blah. It only discourages enlightenment on the issue. I don't think he's trying to convert skeptics, just confront people who already know.[/quote] That's not what Arabian said either, it doesn't change that as we've said: this is a really bad idea if what you're trying to do is something good. If you just want to piss a whole bunch of people off, then go for it.

0 0

COM wrote: That's not what Arabian said either, it doesn't change that as we've said: this is a really bad idea if what you're trying to do is something good. If you just want to piss a whole bunch of people off, then go for it. You could be right about what Arabian meant. From "force information" and "enlightenment", I assumed he was talking about changing the minds of people predisposed against the fidelity of the idea of global warming. Don't misjudge my position though, I do not support the creation of this virus. In my opinion, it wouldn't be an effective way of promoting the cause.

0 0

Henty wrote: Don't misjudge my position though, I do not support the creation of this virus. In my opinion, it wouldn't be an effective way of promoting the cause. Well I never meant you specifically, I used the word in the general sense, but it's good to see you take an actual sensible position regarding this.

0 0

Wow,you really HAVE taken shitheadedness to a new level; Before you start typing out an explanation consider this:

The VIRUS: The reason You are a shithead:

1.)You are actually gonna cause computer resources(ELECTRICITY) to get used up..leading to MORE global warming with out any feasible probability of results…thats plain simple idiocy

2.)Even a half way decent virus needs to be able to escape anti-virus programs,batch viruses dont cut it,so you need decent code,that may get out of hand and cause LOADS of losses.

3.)One will need to construct a virus that SPECIFICALLY targets corporations that pollute..The average Joe cant afford to be too environment friendly..lets face it,a second hand gas guzzler is cheaper than a Prius in the short term and short term is what matters to joe. :P

4.)The image of climate scientists is bad as it is..they dont need cyberterrorism smearing more mud on them

5.)you dont wanna learn programming.. LOOK AT THE BLOODY SITE!! did you loose your way or are you a skid??

Finally: I am not a guy who swears a lot on the net,even the "shitheaded" word is a bit indecent by my standards;and sorry if you were offended..but the idea is pathetic

My thoughts about you: 1.)You are GENUINELY interested in this..AND think its a good idea..you just googled hacking and viruses and got this site..then made up the whole "researching virus history" story

2.)You are just kidding…ha..ha..ha :|

3.)the entire story is true..you are either too stoned or too inexperienced to consider the implications of this "idea".:)

0 0

op et al. are morons.

also isn't viruses the plural of virus?

Banned
0 0

onejerlo wrote: 3.)One will need to construct a virus that SPECIFICALLY targets corporations that pollute..The average Joe cant afford to be too environment friendly..lets face it,a second hand gas guzzler is cheaper than a Prius in the short term and short term is what matters to joe. :P

Oh the misunderstanding. Jesus. How can people be this stupid?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Why the hell are people discussing this like it is actually being considered?

0 0

stealth- wrote: Why the hell are people discussing this like it is actually being considered? Hard to argue otherwise.

0 0

@Spyware: I didnt get you,could you explain?

0 0

this is polemical…

0 0

Hybrid92 wrote: this is polemical…

Quite the perspicacious statement.

0 0

Arabian wrote: [quote]Hybrid92 wrote: this is polemical…

Quite the perspicacious statement.[/quote] stfu, both o u

0 0

COM wrote:

stfu, both o u

<3

755 14

Ok what the shiz just happened? clearly hybrids first language isn't English, i gathered that on my own…. COM managed to keep logical sense in this argument/idea/derpaderpa. A few witty comments from ynori, moshy and friends, always good to see. But most importantly global warming is not science and I got engaged =]

Banned
0 0

The-Scarecrow wrote: But most importantly global warming is not science

What is science?

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]The-Scarecrow wrote: But most importantly global warming is not science

What is science?[/quote]

What is love?

0 0

Whats love got to do, got to do, got to do with it?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Korg is going to shit when he logs in. Puts on helmet and awaits thread lock

0 0

Oooooooh I have to hurry up before korg gets here and locks the thread. Basically global warming is just BS humans have almost nothing to do with it

0 0

Mtutnid wrote: Basically global warming is just BS humans have almost nothing to do with it I disagree. If humans have nothing to do with it, why is the concentration of CO2 in the Antarctic far higher now than it has ever been in the last 650,000 years?

(thanks to ynori for the source: http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/pastcc_fig1.html)

0 0

Mtutnid wrote: Oooooooh I have to hurry up before korg gets here and locks the thread. Basically global warming is just BS humans have almost nothing to do with it

I think the evidence would disagree with your post.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

To be honest, it really blows my mind that there are still people who don't accept the idea of global warming. This has got to be the first encounter where I have seen people who disagree with it. I'm not entirely sure if it's just lack of proper information and education, or if there is actually a valid point to it. Where I live, we have classes outlining global warming and usually end up watching at least 1 video through school each year regarding it. It's universally excepted.

I'm actually very curious, what makes everyone so skeptical regarding it? At least to me, the evidence seems very clear.

I see this video a lot in particular, about Al Gore's presentation. Here's a short cut out of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxi-OlkmxZ4

0 0

stealth- wrote: To be honest, it really blows my mind that there are still people who don't accept the idea of global warming. Do not mistake the opinion of "it doesn't exist as popularly portrayed" for "it doesn't exist at all." Also; really, you really want to get into this? Christ man, that topic is as bad as starting a religion vs. atheism topic. Just let it go or talk to a sensible person in private. How long have you been on the internet, damn it?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

COM wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: To be honest, it really blows my mind that there are still people who don't accept the idea of global warming. Do not mistake the opinion of "it doesn't exist as popularly portrayed" for "it doesn't exist at all." Also; really, you really want to get into this? Christ man, that topic is as bad as starting a religion vs. atheism topic. Just let it go or talk to a sensible person in private. How long have you been on the internet, damn it?[/quote]

Heh, fair enough. I wasn't so much looking to start an argument as I was just looking for a summary of someone else's point of view.

Admin from hell
0 0

stealth- wrote: Korg is going to shit when he logs in. Puts on helmet and awaits thread lock

Oh your right! :angry: