Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH os

0 0

ok so i am building a os for hbh i have Buttmonkey and drewid[rouge] some what, that are agreeing with me on this. I so far have backgrounds splash screens and am building this off of ubuntu linux. i am looking for help if you wish to help me i would love it please pm me

Banned
0 0

Why?

0 0

because we dont have one

0 0

That's what google said and look how it worked out… regardless, sounds like an interesting idea

0 0

If you're doing this purely as a learning experience, then fair enough. If you want people to actually use this, what advantages will it have over other Linux distros?

0 0

stealfalcon wrote: i am looking for help if you wish to help me i would love it please pm me

I'm willing to help if i'm able to. Which area would you need help?

0 0

A hellbound hackers os built from ubuntu…LMAO!

Ninja Extreme
0 0

So, a poorly done rebranding of Ubuntu?

No thanks.

Retired
10 0

stealth- wrote: So, a poorly done rebranding of Ubuntu?

No thanks.

Same here. Maybe if it was a decent rebuild of Red Hat, and you had something more than splash screen backgrounds, I might test it. If you remake an OS that is already unpopular here and just add a theme, I believe you will be highly disappointed by the turn out.

Not Just a member
0 0

Go ahead, but use linux from scratch ;)

0 0

Well im thinking about hed hat but idk

@reg_edit quite a fair bt

0 0

Just get yourself Hannah Montana Linux and never use anything else. ever.

0 0

Tucak wrote: Or use Lesbian linux :) lmao… I wonder what you were looking for when you found this… I never even knew about this :xx:

0 0

HacKid wrote: [quote]Tucak wrote: Or use Lesbian linux :) lmao… I wonder what you were looking for when you found this… I never even knew about this :xx:[/quote]

It's a parody. you can't download. look near the bottom of that page. "This site is intended as "parody"."

0 0

maug wrote: [quote]HacKid wrote: [quote]Tucak wrote: Or use Lesbian linux :) lmao… I wonder what you were looking for when you found this… I never even knew about this :xx:[/quote]

It's a parody. you can't download. look near the bottom of that page. "This site is intended as "parody"."[/quote]

Hannah Montana, on the other hand, is very, very real.

0 0

Arabian wrote: Hannah Montana, on the other hand, is very, very real.

Unfortunately… ;)

Ninja Extreme
0 0

MoshBat wrote: I didn't know that changing a few images here and there, maybe some fonts, in KDE/Gnome without changing anything (except maybe default packages) was classed as a new distro…

Heh, apparently you havn't seen virtually every distro ever based off of Ubuntu then.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

MoshBat wrote: I have, and I choose to call them "spins" rather than distros. You know, like Fedora does. They don't rebrand the various flavours (usually they use a different DE or default packages), just call them as what they are: Fedora with a less-default setup.

The most annoying thing about the whole *buntu thing: In every thread where they encounter a problem with, say, GRUB not loading the Windows partition and giving an error like "Bootmgr not found", they always mention that they're using Kbuntu (or other). Like a fucking DE changes anything about the fact that you fucked up when installing GRUB, and directed it to try and boot Windows from the wrong partition. Of course, that's a little extreme, but it's like that in any thread/help topic where there is a problem completely unrelated to KDE/Gnome/LXDE/XFCE etc, etc… And that's just one reason I don't like the whole community.

That makes sense, back when I used Ubuntu I was always frustrated at how they forced the different DEs to separate from each other, into almost completely different projects. It was almost an offense to ask a generic *buntu question in #ubuntu if you mentioned running KDE. Unless you ran stock Gnome Ubuntu you were a lot worse off community/support wise.