Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBHTray

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Website says all, but basically HBHTray is a gnome tray application for monitoring HBH updates.

http://www.stealth-x.com/apps/hbhtray.php

It took me a bit longer than expected to get this out because of a bug in Python, but everything is all worked out now :happy: I don't know how many of you use linux, or gnome for that matter, but I hope someone makes good use of it. Enjoy guys.

Oh, and thanks to techb for letting me use his python HBH class, which can be found here.

0 0

Nice work dude. I've got Gnome on my Sabayon box and I'll get this setup there. I'll let ya know if I find any issues.

KvK

0 0

Damn you for forcing me to read the source code by asking for my username and password, but it totally works on my KDE4 Sabayon box. Nice work dude, totally useful. :happy:

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Thanks, glad to see someone likes it :) And, yeah, asking for the password is sort of a must-do to enable checking the shoutbox/offtopic forum and making sure it doesn't alert you of your own posts.

0 0

Just installed the updated version, haven't gotten any of the previous errors yet. The update button also works perfectly. Thanks!

Banned
0 0

Would be cool if you upped this to github so anyone can help/request merges.