Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Monthly Missions

0 1

i was thinking about perhaps having another on going project for HBH, and i would like feedback, and suggestions etc.

This idea will probably flag up alot of controversy, because i know several people complain about "defacing" or "DOSing" etc etc But i shall suggest it anyway.

Have a mission panel on HBH, where each month it displays a new theme. i.e Racism.. Fur industry.. anti-ecofriendly etc

Then, if the member wishes, they can go and do whatever they can to inconvience a person/website to do with that theme.. Such as, defacing / DOSing / Spamming.. (we arent techincally encouraging you to do this.. its the users choice)

Then, they submit their info on what they;ve done.. along with evidence/scripts used/URL's.. etc etc

Admins of this project, then review the information and allocate points to the member. Points depend on complexity/type of attack/chaos. The profiles will have a seperate section to them, simialr to HoF, where it will show how they've contributeed to the project.

Before, you start flaming.. as im sure quite a few might.. please take into account, this is only a suggestion and the ideas behind it are understandable. My idea is, it should encourage people with the skills, to actually go out into cyberspace and actually make a difference. Racist sites, are just a small section of the highly prejudice and evil sites on the internet. What happens if a small kid stumbles across those sites, and due to their age.. are easily influenced. So thats why i think, with the "being given points" idea, it might motivate some people to start making a difference. This community could change the internet and make it a safer place.

Obvioulsy im aware of the legal side to this, and if this idea is popular, then i'll research into the legal side, and come up with a loophole or context to write it in. So the legal side, shoudlnt be a problem.

Any feedback is appreicated.

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Hey go for it! I like the idea, and if you can go ahead and look up the legal thing. The only thing is that people can look at who completed what, won't they ask the email of the person and then get alot of info? oh well.

Personaly I'm all for it!

Good luck NC

0 0

oh man.. im tryin to understand what im readin… i'v read that 2 times and i still couldnt understand it…:( sorri guys.. im having a lil headache.. will come back later and read it..

0 1

yeah, sorry if i couldnt fully explain it… it all makes sense in my head!!

0 0

And what if some of the members don't believe in some of the things that you may have? What would you do then, accept a defacement for the opposing side? This may cause "chaos" on both sides of what the monthly issue may be.

0 1

true, but we'll only have subjects that 95% of the community will agree on. We'll also have a short section on WHY we have chosen that subject.. so it will also educate people too.

im sure that there wont be any opposing views on racism.. or atleast i hope not.

0 0

I hope not either, but then that is ONLY one issue, you have 11 more in a year, will you be able to handle all of those issues, to keep finding one's that nearly all of the community would agree with, that might be a bit hard. Although, i do think it'd be fun, you just would want everyone to agree with the situation, which would be improbable, due to the size of the community. You will have to accept the submissions from either side, otherwise you'd be cheating those members out of the "mission."

0 1

bearing in mind, only 150 / 4000+ are active memembers… and only like 60 of those members, will take part in these missions.

also, im sure i could come up with 10 subjects to use.. If not, we can always rotate some.. we'll also have a suggestoin box etc etc. Im sure we would all agree on the topics.

Im glad to see so far that your willing to take part in this.

0 0

Will you set up mirrors for the defacements as well, and put a link in the profile to show?

0 1

depends on the overall vote.. but that can be arranged, depending if the user wants it or not

0 0

For those of you that didn't understand, it means that either a poll or a thread will be created to find out the overall feel of people, then they will post a theme and all of you are supposed to go out and destroy someone's hard work in a shorter time than it took to code;

To Mr_Cheese, you are walking the line legally, if you condone this a lot and advert. it on other sites "Come here to show off you hacking skills…" or w/e, you will be taken down; Legally, due to international laws, if someone in America, a 17 year old kid that your site is influencing to hack a certain theme, he wants to be accepted; He gets really into it and when he turns 18 he gets caught; He gets sent out of country to be tried and locked up in a foreign jail…

I am thoroughly opposed to this idea; Instead of destroying sites like racism, and other things, try offering peace sites, or black scholarship sites, and other 'good' things according to society free security advice; Instead of destroying, put up a theme that if you show an e-mail message with them thanking you and a link to the site you get points… You my good sir, are a black hat with a white hat on the outside;

Good luck if you do accomplish this, make it a working part of HBH, only the best of luck :)

0 0

I don't know if I'm classed as an 'Active member', but I thought I'd give my thoughts on this subject.

Nights_shadow is right, you'd have to be extremely careful what subject matter you wanted attacked. Obviously with things like Racism/Fascism, you'd have no problem. However, many other subjects are a grey area and this might cause controversy.

Also, there's the legal side. I know practically nothing about law, but here are some issues I thought about:

• International law. Think about it, I know that Mr_Cheese is british, but a lot of other members come from all over the world. Just because your discalimer protects you in one country, it doesn't mean that you'll be protected by websites from different countries being attacked by members from different countries.

• You'd have to be very careful about what you actually say. You would probably need to make it seem like you are not telling anybody to hack ANYTHING.

• You'd want to be exclusive about who you let play this game. You don't want a lot of people doing it, then blabbing about it and attracing unwanted legal attention.

And also, what about the crowd it would pull in? I mean, this kind of activity, whilst not exclusive to, obviously attracts skiddies. Do you want a load of them on this site?

At the moment, I am 50/50 on this project. If you choose to do this, be careful. I love HBH and don't want it getting screwed.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts.

0 1

as i expected there is alot of controversy, which is fine :)

to put your thoughts at ease…

Legal side: I could, and will word it in a certain way, and set it up, so that it seems that we arent encouraging people etc etc. As mentioned above. It is possible to word it in a way that is legal.

Black vs White: I like the idea deshourles, os having it so that they also help people etc. This will also be implemented into the system. So that, it will be like 50% black 50% white.. then, its up to the member to decide which section they take part in.

Getting caught: there will be quite intense documentation abot the law on hackers + getting caught + how long you get etc.. I been meaning to upload this anyways.. but this project will act as a insentive and motivate me to upload the page… So if a member decides to take part in hte black side.. they do so at their own risk.. and as statd in TOS, HBH has NOTHING to do with any action taken…

**Access: **Not every member will have access to this section and it wont be posted on the main page. That way, not only is it harder for the gouvernment to view, but it also prevents lesser skilled people taking part and getting caught. It will amost certainly be point + post rescricted. so that only someone with 50+ posts and 900/1000+ points will be able to take part.

This is something im putting alot of thought into, so it can be run legally, and safely… But if people arent keen on the idea. then im sure we can come up with another long term HBH project.

0 0

good for me… here we dont have any law related to computers… means no law for hackers yet….

yea i love HBH too.. i dont want HBH tobe screwd up

0 0

i want to have access :( but i need 3 more posts…

0 0

It definatly sounds like a cool idea but it seems that there is a good chance for serious legal consequences that could get this site taken down as well as get people thrown in jail. I think this site is being watched by at least one government. I just think that we need to be careful.

0 0

cool idea

0 0

hmm… well whatever about the law doing something to this site over something like this. People would then sterotype hbh as a bad hacking community that is not intended for educational purposes but condones the use of illegal hacking. Also the idea of hitting back at racist bastards etc is a good thing but not like this. A small group should be pm'd about this. Not involve the whole community. It should be the peoples choice to do it and as already mentioned earlier only those who are capable of doing it should be contacted. Hbh must not be sterotyped as condoning the use of illegal hacking…

0 0

very true.. i completely agree with u narby…

0 0

1000+ points and you need an admin to activite your account to view the section.

Delete this thread as soon as to avoid any incremination.

0 0

I am sure that wont help cover anything up by deleting it.

0 0

i dont see this working out… theres legal matters really at hand. even if you word it in a way you all know the feds can get us for anything. since we are one of the few hacking communities out there we are already walking on thin ice so we really shouldnt push it. if you do want to do this there could be a mission that you would have to pass to test out your skill. at the end of the mission you get the password to view the page with these challenges that way only the ones who beat the mission can do it. I dont know about you guys but im not going to be participating in these challenges if they come out. :|

0 0

Alright listen up Mr. Cheese because I made the ToS, I know how we could do this;

We find someone willing to host a site on their server (There are many here who have extra space they are willing to spare); On the main page there are two boxes:

Black
White

side by side, you choose one; The black takes you to a page where trusted users have posted sites that have annoyed them, you do not say anything about defacement; The white leads to a page where trusted members have posted about sites that serve a 'good' cause and are in trouble either security wise, or someone is threatening them, again no mention of hacking…

The only ones who are able to view this site are those that ((When you meet the limit here)) are approved by a council involving 3 white, 3 black and 1 grey (Tie breaker);

Now finally, the bragging ((The legal way));

We do not advertise at all, completely underground site, doing it for the right reasons, no for popularity; We get an account on zone-h ((I believe…?)) that is shared by all accepted members that would host all defacements, no specific name-associations, just one big account featuring multiple defacements; DO NOT BRAG ABOUT THE ACCOUNT;;; We would also make a forum that would let us speak to each other, but here is the crucial part, make it so that when you wish to, you can make it so that your post is transfered into an img file so that no searches will turn it up;

The usernames will be customized, but make them different from here or govt agencies will be coming to this LEGAL site requiring info on its members…

There are many other things that I have thought up, if we DO make the forum, perhaps I will post more there…

((Long I know))

0 0

agree with the bottom bit of ^^