Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

hbh question

0 0

Maybe im retarded, which is very possible.

But it seems like there is no good way to view threads that you have posted in. Sometimes I start a thread, and then do other stuff and forget about it. People reply, but I cant find it again easily. It seems like a "last 10 active threads that you have posted in" place would be really helpful.

The little yellow message things help a little, but it seems like you have to click on EACH category and i never use them.

Am I missing something?

0 0

Yeah you are right, there isn't really a good way to view your threads atm. However one beta feature I have seen is exactly that, a way to view your own threads. I don't, however, know when/if it will be implemented entirely on this site to everyone, or just exclusive members. But for 1 gbp per month, you can have access to this and other features in em.

Alternatively, you could take the 2 seconds, and create a folder in your bookmarks titles "My HBH Threads" and bookmark them

0 0

That would definately be awesome ^^ I've asked for it before and I really hope that our admins care enough about us "normal" users to give us access to this feature as well :happy:

0 0

indeed… It would definately help…

0 1

stdio wrote: However one beta feature I have seen is exactly that, a way to view your own threads.

Your right. at the moment its only EM, as we're still testing and improving this function.

It could be released publically somewhere in the near future.

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: It could be released publically somewhere in the near future. Awesome! Thanks cheese :D

Retired
10 0

i know an easier way. goto google and type in your username and boom the threads where you have posted,