Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Kind of IRC

0 0

Ähhm, Hi ! So what do you think about a kind of chat programm, so we can communicate with others without shoutbox ^^ I'm thinking about a tool that connects to a server (maybe the server of this site) so with password or some of this. Any idear's ? I'm able to programm it if you want maybe we gonna start a team of us that programming it :) So the deal is that it's OUR programm Hellboundhacker Chat programm B) So what you think ?

0 0

i guess irc would be the best way… and a unreal server on port 6667 could be nice… just like what HTS has got…

0 0

so i would write a whole server client programm if you want ^^ with server and client.

0 0

please RedDwarf, PLEASE! Dont speak again, refrain from using the post Reply, post Topic, shout, or anything! Just no!

0 0

lol, please dont kill each other:p just discuss about,the** fucking projekt !**

0 0

no. Theres already IRC! Theres no need to swear either, it just lowers everyones view of you.

0 0

lol, wtf ! why you're so unfriendly? It was an idear, if you dont like it then shut the fuck up!

0 1

i like the idea of a HBH member only chat program.. but im not sure how many people would use it.

0 0

i would….. salute im a member of HBH