Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH HACKER SCREEN SAVER!

0 0

Hay I thought it might be cool. If someone made a HBH hacker screen saver that looks really cool and hackerish I guess. I'm not sure how you'd do that so that's why I'm posting it here.

Retired
10 0

maybe some light blue binary in the back ground with hbh in the fore ground like the clock screen saver would be cool.

0 0

With random quotes also? Steal a couple from the HTS quotes too maybe… :P

Retired
10 0

lol ya

0 0

Good idea, I'm going to do some looking around on this one. Keep posting ideas too.

0 0

If someone makes a matrix rip-off screensaver I'll commit seppuku :@

0 0

Uber0n wrote: If someone makes a matrix rip-off screensaver I'll commit seppuku :@

lol i wouldn't be surprised if someone does make a matrix style one

Banned
0 0

I can help as soon as I am done with puking :)

0 0

I think w-paper got to include some code with aqua blue color or something like that. ask agentmax for it. maybe he will do it who knows …?…

0 1

you do realize we're talking screen savers here, not wallpapers?

and I too think that another matrix-style wallpaper is painful nowadays, I have two of them by default in my xscreensaver installation.

0 0

Maybe do a windows BSOD, but replace the words with the Hackers Manifesto, and gussy it up and add some effects.

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

how about a line of encryption and slowly convert it into the minifesto

Like a single string of binary that individualy switches from 1/0 a letter

Not the actual binary because that would be a bit to long

Ex.

1001001101 T001001101 T00100n101 T001M0n101 T001M0nt01 T0e1M0nt01 T0e M0nt01 T0e Ment01 The Ment01 The Ment0r The Mentor

Retired
10 0

i like that one its cool but with quotes.

0 1

can people make their own quotes this time, since I'm tired of seeing quotes from the hacker's manifesto for the umpteenth time.

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

i didnt post that as a quote idea i just thought that it would be a cool screensaver

on that note, what programming language are screensavers made in or is it just exes with the .scr extension and placed in the system32 folder??

Retired
10 0

im looking now

Retired
10 0

nvm doesn't work.

0 0

DeafCode wrote: Not the actual binary because that would be a bit to long Let's not only use the cool binary system, let's use false binary instead ^^ jay!

Ex.

1001001101 T001001101 T00100n101 T001M0n101 T001M0nt01 T0e1M0nt01 T0e M0nt01 T0e Ment01 The Ment01 The Ment0r The Mentor I'm not sure whether anyone will agree with me, but I feel that worshipping the mentor is kind of lame. That manifesto may have a point but it doesn't make the author a god…

0 0

DeafCode wrote: on that note, what programming language are screensavers made in or is it just exes with the .scr extension and placed in the system32 folder??

You can make them in any language, it is indeed an executable renamed to .scr. A "basic" screen saver basically uses a timer to time between frames responds to the commands sent by the PC. Example: if the keyboard or mouse moves it sends a command like '\r' or some shit, then you're supposed to have the screen saver close itself (unless you want a non-closable screen saver).

0 0

devilsson2010 wrote: if the keyboard or mouse moves it sends a command like '\r' or some shit, then you're supposed to have the screen saver close itself (unless you want a non-closable screen saver). However, many "non-closable" and password protected screensavers can still be beaten by Ctrl+Alt+Del ;)