Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Would this be possible?

0 0

I was in school and bored out of my mind because every website, even remotely good, is blocked. Not only that, but they have just about every method of accessing the command prompt blocked.

I know I can use a proxy, however, most of them are blocked. If you even attempt to look for one the tech guys get notified and I get a nice little write up.

Now I was thinking if it would be possible to inject a proxy code I found into an html file or even a picture. All exe files are restricted on the schools network.

I've never attempted anything relating to hacking before and just came here to see if this is even possible.

0 0

to be honest, doing it isn't to hard….

just getting away with it, that's hard…

so i guess my answer to your question is ya… it's is possible…

Banned
0 0

No, because proxies need PHP.

0 0

spyware wrote: No, because proxies need PHP.

Proxies can be coded in several languages.

Banned
0 0

Feralas wrote: Proxies can be coded in several languages.

Yeah, but since he was talking about a HTML file, I assumed.., well, you know.. PHP.

0 0

It is not possible.

Best Advice: Find a proxy when you are at home that does not have "proxy" or "bypass" etc. in the name, don't overuse it, and don't tell anyone else about it, and no one will suspect anything.

0 0

Most schools are still on winxp . Not sure what your on . But here gos .

Windows XP work around :

Start / All Programs / Accessories / Calculator / Help / Help Topics / Click icon in very top left of window (question mark and piece of paper) / Jump to URL / Type out full url and press ok .

this should get past the control settings if the tech guys havent configured for this feature .

Otherwise some dirty photos of the tech guys should clear the path !

To'g go bog e' , Neqtan