Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Facebook Application

0 1

I'm looking for a couple people to work on a facebook application for HBH alongside another HBH Developer.

It is all PHP and MySQL based with XML based REST/SOAP calls.

All fairly simple stuff i believe.

If anyone has experiance in Facebook application development, and/or is experianced with PHP and wants to build a facebook app, get in contact with me and i can talk you through what needs to be done.

Should be an excellent oppurtunity to develop coding skills, add something impressive to your CV and contribute towards HBH.

...Legend?
0 0

It's not as simple as first thought Mr_Cheese, came across a few problem's. Will need some good developers now.

0 0

What is the problem? I'll apply for it, if there is anything i can help with that is :)

0 0

i am interested in helping but i do not know how much of an assistance that i can be seeing that my access to the internet is very irregular.

0 0

If you guys don't mind have a learning nub on the crew I'll help out when needed.

0 0

what will this application do?

Banned
0 0

Look at the dates, people. The timestamps.

0 0

god damnit, one person replies then I always reply because it's in the recent thread thing… DAMN THIS CRUEL WORLD

0 0

devilsson2010 wrote: god damnit, one person replies then I always reply because it's in the recent thread thing… DAMN THIS CRUEL WORLD

It's ok… pats devilsson2010 on the back

We all love necro posts anyway, and defiantly the people that revive them.