Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Electornic Sport Scene

0 0

**Hello, I would like to introduce www.esportscene.com - Electronic Sport Scene website, witch is made for your improvement. We are making a massive project in United Kingdom, but the website is accessible for everyone so you can join anytime . The website is done, and the design is done. The only problem is that we need some reporters, forum administrators and so on. Here is some more information:

Website Category's: Counter Strike 1.6,Counter Strike:Source,WC3,Quake(3-4,),WOW,and there might be more if you ask.

We are searching for: 1)At least 4 news reporters for each of the category's shown above. 2)At least 4 article writers for each of the category's shown above. 3)At least 10 forum moderators that could help(you need to know at least one of the category's shown above.)

This project will have really bright future, witch in you will be a part of. We will have a commercial in UK's biggest pc games magazine. This website will have a big potential, as long as will have good articles, news, and many competitions. So we are trying to put YOU in act to join us.

Stuff you need to know before you join: we don't need any admin's, and will not let you access our ftp. We are searching for people that are at least 16.

If you are interested and you want to join electronic sport scene please send us your profile:

Your name: Age: Country: What section you will manage? (CS, CSS, Q3/Q4, WC3, TMN, other?) How long do you follow Your section game scene: Why should we choose exactly You?: Your Experience: Do you have HTML basics?:

Please send the information to shooteris@hotmail.co.uk , we need you. There will be no reply to this post, only by email**

Banned
0 0

LOL. TOTAL SUCK.

First one to hacks the hotmail address gets my HBH account + modpowers.

(I know it's a spambot ;) )

We are making a massive project in United Kingdom, but the website is English so the Americans can join as well

Racism. All the non UK/USA folks are missing out here, prick. Funny, you don't seem to grasp your "own" language. Yet you [/flame]

0 0

spyware don't you have anything to do? just pick on words, i have seen you replying to the other subjects and most of them are similar to what you did in this topic. spyware get a life and please do not reply in this topic again.

0 0

Quatr0 wrote: spyware don't you have anything to do? just pick on words, i have seen you replying to the other subjects and most of them are similar to what you did in this topic. spyware get a life and please do not reply in this topic again.

This might be what he was referring to:

"I haven't made many challenges because I'm here for another reason."

There's nothing wrong with trying to get people to contribute to your community. However, if that is your only reason for being here, then you're not really a contributing member of the community. In that respect, I agree with spyware's toneā€¦ in fact, I'm not even sure why this thread still exists.

Banned
0 0

OH. It's not a spambot?! Not a half-ass cURL Nigerian-handmade spambot? Oh dear non-existent god. (Note: I am not being a racist. Many of todays spam comes from Nigerian hands, nothing personal or anything, numbers do not lie).

Let me lock this thread right now, our domain, our rules, your post, my kill.

Have fun playing silly, mainstream and rather boring videogames!