Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH Override

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

Got a idea or suggestion for features in the new version or want to ask a question about it ?

Get posting them here and we might answer them or add them to the site.

0 0

Are there any chatting features on the new site, besides private messaging?

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

@Scar0ptics No currently there is only a private message system built into the site, however we do have a slack channel for the site.

0 0

I was just wondering. What are some of the new features or is it just a way different layout (theme) mainly?

0 0

Kinda seems petty, and I guess it's dependent on what the forums will be like once you're done, but the recent postings or "The Latest Hacking and Security Forum Threads", is the heart of the front page. Because of that, I often worry about missing recent posting to the previous trending topics, if there was a flood of active responses in different threads. At least to me, navigating the Discussion Forums is dull, and I find it much easier to look at the Latest. Not that I have to worry about losing sight of trending/epic topics lately, but in the future, perhaps an active user base would cause things to be passed through unnoticed.

SOLUTIONS

1. Either an expanded list/box parameters 1(b). Somehow add the action of scrolling down the extended list, instead of changing the box parameters.
  2. Maybe adding pages to it, like the forums have? But at that point, it seems kinda bleh.

All of this is theoretical, I haven't given it too much thought. Could just me being biased because I dislike loading pages in a slow browser.

EDIT I don't have the technical knowledge to backup my statements/solutions, but I would if I could.

0 0

Are there any new articles or tutorials with more modern stuff, than the ones hellboundhackers has now, its all apps and mobile technology now and this site has none of these.

Thats what Id like to see, thank you for reading this even if the answer is no. Keep up the good work.

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

@@Scar0ptics Everything is new as it has been code from the ground up so it's all new.

@inyourcloset We have a brand new forum which is very different to how things are now. Navigating around it should be much easier now.

You can also subscribe to a forum thread and get notifications on new actions on that thread.

@SuQuay_FuQuay We have copied the best articles over to the new system and added support for markdown which will allow a much richer article.

We do aim to post new articles with update to date subjects, however this will happen in time.

0 0

SuQuay_FuQuay wrote: Are there any new articles or tutorials with more modern stuff, than the ones hellboundhackers has now, its all apps and mobile technology now and this site has none of these.

Thats what Id like to see, thank you for reading this even if the answer is no. Keep up the good work.

I am working on an application for secure communication, but its only for Android based devices as of now. I will be doing more with mobile devices in the near future. I have the source code for that available on my site.

I will be putting things on this site as well, as long as it's approved.

0 0

Can you list the highlights of the new web here? I haven’t been able to update all the new features yet. Thanks!

:(
80 120

Not exactly sure if that’s a serious request or not… The site was updated from the server forward, meaning that you don’t actually have to do any updates at all on your end to benefit. The layout has changed, the logo has changed, the mission and focus and dev practices have changed (softer…). The hosting has changed to be more reliable the basic code framework has been completely reworked, the backend data storage is updated. Don’t want to speak too much for the devs, but there are at least two big projects in the works that I know of which are completely new from the ground up, there’s going to be an API for challenge development that anyone can use to create new challenges. There’s transparency in terms of what’s being worked on in the Development tab. And tons more. Just sort of hang around and explore the site and I’m sure you’ll stumble across some stuff. Also, feel free to dm specific questions if you’ve got them