Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Grand theft auto San Andreas

0 0

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto! Three words which cause high blood pressure in any teenage (or teenaged hearted) person. Until recently, games like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas weren’t available on PC, but the temptation turned out to be too strong for Rockstar, who also released it for the PC and the X-box.

The theme of random violence, contortion and traditional GTA gaming continues, but this time the story counts for so much more than in its predecessors. They seem to have tried their best down at Rockstar to eek another game out of this series, pulling together every dredge of game play with every possible new idea for violent acts. If it’s a “How to…” on murder, rape and other such atrocities what you’re looking for is here, but who cares, it’s an incredibly fun game, for a six year old.

You are CJ (Carl Johnson). You left San Andreas a little over five years ago when your brother was gunned down. Now you feel the need to return to save your dying neighbourhood and family, especially now your mum’s been murdered recently. Once back in San Andreas, you instantly get into some trouble with a couple of crooked cops, Tenpenny and Polaski, they take your money, frame you as a cop-killer and drop your sorry arse in rival gang territory. Finding your way out of this situation you end up back in your home area, meet up with your friends, brother and sister (and her boyfriend, personally this is where I expected the killing to start). However, at this point “Intricate” story, some reviews have dubbed it, begins. What follows is a chain of events eventually leading to you ruling the streets, taking over businesses, and all the other past-times of a west coast gangster. While its plot line is much more important to the story than in the past, it is nothing near that of the RPG’s which many have compared it to. Its plot has been jaded by its constant re-use in the series to such an extent that it often feels not worth the effort of the mouse click to run.

Again this GTA game utilizes the full capabilities of the system to create an accurate environment. Although, such defined detail of the on-street populace tends to cause uneasiness on the system. This results in reduced frame rates, occasional freezes and so on. The main root of this is its large map. Like all its ancestors, this game’s map features a massive amount of detail with complete three dimensional structures and fully interactive environments. Unfortunately, the high powered in your face attitude provided by the demanding map only means the graphics among individual buildings; people and vehicles have suffered greatly.

Furthermore, you’d think that the frequent problems would have been fixed in prequels, but the sheer thought of forging more out of such a successful series to make it unique yet again, have led to further problems. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas bends the rules for many die-hard GTA players and can be regarded as a hilarious failure. This is especially true among the in-game AI (Artificial Intelligence) which could have a more relevant title such as Artificial Ignorance. Graphical glitches are rife among the GTA PC series, for example: standing to close to a wall will still force your head through it, the box-like vehicular graphics and general etchiness of the game. The plot line leaves much to imagination; the graphics leave lots to be desired. GTA seems to have thrown so much in that they don’t get given so much attention to the finer details.

However, the low powered graphics allow the game length to become more generous. When such parameters are combined with the selective game play, it makes it nearly impossible for the casual gamer to complete. Many copies, like mine after this, will be shelved and left unfinished. Perhaps a challenge for next summer? Unlikely, I finish with this: It’s Game play is almost as weak as its premise.

Wolfmankurd

––CHEATS–– I don’t agree with cheats that move you further in games so this will be solely for Fun. These are for in game entering. All cars explode: R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, L2, L1. Flying cars: UP, DOWN, L1, R1, L1, RIGHT, LEFT, L1, LEFT Heaven: UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, SQUARE, CIRCLE, L1, R1, TRIANGLE, DOWN Gimme Speed!: RIGHT, R1, UP, L2, L2, LEFT, R1, L1, R1, R1 RHINO!: CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE I'm a HOOKER!: RIGHT, L2, L2, DOWN, L2, UP, UP, L2, R2

0 0

good… i like it… but put any cheats you can find…. :)

0 0

There are atleast three pages worth of cheats lol, it'd be longer then my article…

0 0

okay since this was a game review ill do game of the month… COUNTER STRIKE CONDITION ZERO!