Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Latest HBH News

0 1

Latest HBH News:

<- Recent Events -> As most of you have realised, HBH has been running rather slow recently, and also had our hosting suspended. Thankfully, we managed to sort out a resolution and we were kindly given back hosting. To read more about these recent hacks, scroll down. Also on a smaller note, your profiles will now display your points. Another panel has also been added which will display the last active users. If you wish to see HBH develop further, and incorporate your ideas, please post in the forums and we'll get to work!

<- Missions-> Stegano challenges are the latest release on HBH. We have 8 stegano challenges, which are unique to HBH. They seem to of been a great hit, and fun to complete for all members regardless of hacking skill. Real 7 was also released about 1 month ago, despite certain confusoin with that level, it has been completed by 3 people (you have to change the admins pass to complete it). Several errors in the challenges have also been fixed, so they should be all running smoothly. If you find a error please contact Grindordie. We are in the process of making a new realalistic mission to. For further information visit the website regualry.

<- Recent hacks -> For just over 1 month, HBH has been under constant attack from certain hackers and groups. These attacks have caused the site to become unbearably slow and core parts to the site have been removed. I still cannot understand why they wish to target HBH (probably because it easy for them and requires no skill). Wsoprulz and T-Metal are the main culprits with help from night_shadow. Psychomarine also hacked a site on this server, thus resulting in HBH being closed for his actions.These hacks are beyond our control and HBH cannot prevent them, however the methods being used are in the process of being patched. Some of these hacks originated from coders-united. While they go of destroying a helpful and expanding community, the underlying thing is that they failed building up a decent and active community themselves, so they feel the need to attack HBH, which is.

<- Ads -> HBH has ads in the bottom left panel, and on the "bored?" page. HBH has ads so that we can pay for hosting and saving for our own boxes to use for servers and webwars etc. It would be a great help to our community if you could click these ads occasionally. HBH is a growing community and without funding it is very difficult to function. So please spare 1 second of your time and click 1 advert. Each click roughly earns $0.20 for HBH. Thanks in advance.

<- Things to come -> As mentioned above, a new realistic challenge is being coded. This should be out mid July. Also webwars is going to have a new event soon, which many of you have been so eager to participated in. Check the Web Wars news to for information(see below). Also a zine has been considered and is being planned at the moment.

<- What can I do to help HBH? -> HBH is considering creating a zine, which will include CD's with each monthly issue. However staff are needed to be editors / writers / designers. So if you are interested, please post in the forums. HBH also requires articles and challenges to make a more in-depth site. 90% of challenges submitted by members are included and credit is given to the author. Also, clicking the ads is a great help to HBH. Check the forums for more information.

0 0

OK, that personal attack on Enigma Group (We haven't been Coders-United for a long time) is taking it too far.

Psychomarine hacked you guys before Coders-United was created. Wsoprulz and T-Metal, I agree, were abusing the Enigma Group server when they launched an attack from there to here. But that had no affiliation with Enigma Group.

Yes, we have started a good and growing community. But that's the thing, we've only just begun. Hellbound Hackers has been around long before Enigma Group, thus your website is more accomplished and completed.

Maybe the reason attacks have been coming from Enigma Group developers is because you continue to diss us like the above. I, personally, would like to see Hellbound Hackers and Enigma Group start some kind joint project, but as you all seem to hate Enigma Group so much and because many Enigma Group members dislike Hellbound Hackers because of this kind of slander, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

0 0

I think it's both of them. But, cheese is the only one who brings up the problems. I've never heard psycho complain. When i showed him the news off of the last "newsletter" he just laughed. Never heard a smart-ass comment about cheese or anything. Besides, you know how long ago that shit happened, i doubt it should be under "recent attacks."

0 1

ok ok guys…. Just coz i hold a grudge jeese!! Who cares whether we dislike each other. He is a back stabbing prick. He use to like HBH and help out occasionally, then desides to piss around and hack it.

1 thing i cant stand, is backstabbing. ie: Xerox etc etc