Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Interview

0 1

seeing as firestorm hasnt got around to submitting the interview, i checked my chat logs, did a bit of editing, and now its ready!!

here it is:

.––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––. | Session Start: 05 May 2005 | | Participants: | | Mr_Cheese | | FireSt0rm | .––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––. Mr_Cheese: alright dude FireSt0rm: ok Mr_Cheese: you wanna do this interview now, if you got questions etc? FireSt0rm: yea it's cool i got the questions FireSt0rm: first question. FireSt0rm: Who are you and what do you do at hbh? Mr_Cheese: im Mr_Cheese, i basically founded HBH (like xec96 at HTS) Mr_Cheese: HBH started off as a hacking group, which is based on yahoo groups, then we decided to have a website, which then progressed into the HBH you know today, with the help of grindordie, who set up the website, pretty much single handedly :) FireSt0rm: Cool. What exactly got you inspired to found hbh? Mr_Cheese: good question Mr_Cheese: well, i was only into hacking for about a 1/2 a year, when i started the group, i think i mainly started to learn, and help other people then wanted to form a hacking group. Mr_Cheese: 2 heads are better than 1, and im a grey hat, and kinda a "hacktivist" Mr_Cheese: so having a group to help out, is much better Mr_Cheese: make sense? FireSt0rm: I couldn't agree with you more. So you say you're a grey hat. Does that have much meaning to you? Mr_Cheese: well, as i said above, im kinda a "hacktivist" meaning i take down sites i feel are not politically correct, or i dont agree with etc Mr_Cheese: but i do belive in my position as a grey hat FireSt0rm: So what do you think about other hackers, as in white and black hats? Mr_Cheese: black hats, i have litle time for. I think most are depressed 15yr olds who cant get laid, and take their anger out by destroying things. Mr_Cheese: white hats are ok, i respect them. they learn and cause no damage in the process Mr_Cheese: but, black hats, completely the opposite Mr_Cheese: i bet HBH gonna get hacked well badly now. lol FireSt0rm: hehe FireSt0rm: So talking about actions, did you ever hack anything? Mr_Cheese: ofcourse Mr_Cheese: i cant really disclose much (obvioulsy) Mr_Cheese: but what i can say the things i wont get arrested for! Mr_Cheese: you probably know about the webhacker insident? Mr_Cheese: which was basically a big misunderstanding Mr_Cheese: well, webhacker copid some of the ideas and articles from HBH. Which annoyed us. So i got admin hashes, and we hacked the site Mr_Cheese: in the process, the whole site got deleted, (which i can honestly say wasnt us) Mr_Cheese: they ofcourse blamed us for it, as you can understnad. But we sorted everything out in the end Mr_Cheese: also, i wrote a script for HTS ages ago, that could change any user profile. the HBH group, was in HoF, before it went to version 2 Mr_Cheese: i think thats all i can disclose Mr_Cheese: coz i cant mention certain companies, coz i havnt told them!! FireSt0rm: So maybe that's the cause of your intolerance against black hats? Mr_Cheese: to some degree, but only a small part Mr_Cheese: but, lets not go into another Mr_Cheese dissing black hats convo!! FireSt0rm: I wont go there lol FireSt0rm: What situation are you currently in? As in, what are you up to? Mr_Cheese: as in the site HBH, or the group? FireSt0rm: Yeah the plans for hbh Mr_Cheese: well, we are in the process of setting up webwars, and so far we only need about another 5 members to sign up, before we can launch our first tournament. Also this newsletter is a big step, which we have nearly finished Mr_Cheese: also, you will read more about the site updates, in the actuall newsletter :) Mr_Cheese: so people, sign up to web wars, its gonna be a greeat learning experiance :) FireSt0rm: It's a great idea. This is a step towards a bigger community. Mr_Cheese: yeah exactly Mr_Cheese: i want HBH to be a interactive experinace for the members, and web wars is deffinatly a great way to do that Mr_Cheese: along with getting members to help with newsletter etc etc etc FireSt0rm: Great way to involve members into the work behind the scenes. FireSt0rm: Who do you look up to? Mr_Cheese: hmmm Mr_Cheese: thats hard question Mr_Cheese: i dont think i really look up to anyone (hacking related), im quite happy going along my path, learning as i go FireSt0rm: Or do you want to reach a goal. Like: I want to be like bill gates and get rich by making crappy stuff. FireSt0rm: So basicly you're doing your own thing. Which is a good thing. Mr_Cheese: i surpose Mr_Cheese: a goal… Mr_Cheese: well, i'd like HBH to expland, and possibly get as big as HTS Mr_Cheese: thats deffinatly a goal Mr_Cheese: for myself though, is just to keep achieving more Mr_Cheese: i have no fixed goal to get too, but im always moving the bar higher FireSt0rm: Okay. Now as many of us may wonder, who is the person behind the nickname Mr_Cheese? Mr_Cheese: lol Mr_Cheese: ok, you want to know a bit about me? FireSt0rm: Yeah. Mr_Cheese: well, im 17 in june, and currently taking my A-levels in college (im UK btw). I have a realitivley large social circle, and a good collection of close friends Mr_Cheese: i drink a fair bit FireSt0rm: Who doesn't :p Mr_Cheese: exactly Mr_Cheese: kebabs are a favourite:) Mr_Cheese: things i do the most would be socilising, and drinking with my friends in the evening Mr_Cheese: typical teenager i surpose Mr_Cheese: obvoulsy i have th rebillous side to me Mr_Cheese: made small bombs etc, which we set off up the fields Mr_Cheese: etc FireSt0rm: Ahh, the good times :D Mr_Cheese: yeah:) FireSt0rm: if there's one thing you hate in this world, what would it be? Mr_Cheese: stupid people Mr_Cheese: easily Mr_Cheese: i cant stand them Mr_Cheese: ARRR FireSt0rm: Watch out, Mr_Cheese eats noobs for breakfast!! Mr_Cheese: lol Mr_Cheese: by stupid i dont mean low in knowledge, just low in common sense etc FireSt0rm: I know. There a huge difference between noobs and newbies Mr_Cheese: exactly:) FireSt0rm: And what is your favorite type of music? Mr_Cheese: The Prodigy is my favourite band Mr_Cheese: im more into the Electronic / Trance music Mr_Cheese: i listen to anything really, except pop Mr_Cheese: pop i cant stand, but any other music is great Mr_Cheese: as long as its intelligent FireSt0rm: Which is the hottest song of the moment? Mr_Cheese: The Prodigy - Breathe Mr_Cheese: :) Mr_Cheese: listening to it now FireSt0rm: Ok. I'll add that on my erm. "buying" list. Mr_Cheese: haha lol Mr_Cheese: i recommand "buying" the album "fat of the land" by the prodigy FireSt0rm: What your worst habit, if you have any? Mr_Cheese: yeah, bitting my nails Mr_Cheese: i tried stopping Mr_Cheese: but it hasnt seemed to work Mr_Cheese: also, trying to flick a pen up in the air with my mouth, then catch in my mouth again Mr_Cheese: havnt seemed to master it yet Mr_Cheese: but it annoys everyone else, and i surpose you could call it a habit lol FireSt0rm: Haha great. So if you are bored in class, you either bite your nails or flick your pen(s)? Mr_Cheese: thats pretty much it!! Mr_Cheese: such a intersting life FireSt0rm: As for my last question, what message do you wish to bring to the world? Mr_Cheese: tough question Mr_Cheese: i dont really have a message Mr_Cheese: but i have plans to form my own politcal party and change the world (or atleast the UK) Mr_Cheese: so any of your UK hackers, vote for me in about 20 years!! FireSt0rm: Sounds interesting for the future. Mr_Cheese: if it works that is FireSt0rm: Mr_Cheese thank you very much for participating. Mr_Cheese: thank you for helpingw ith the newsletter:)