Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Zine

0 1

here is the idea i have so far for this Zine.

Theme = Hacking / Computer General / Hacktizism* / Small Gaming section

The content will be roughly the same as the newsletter except will have a more subversive theme.

so we have: Hacking:

• Latest HBH News
  • Latest HBH Web Wars News
  • Latest Exploits
  • Latest Hacking News
  • 3 indepth tutorials on hacking
  • Hackers Interview

Computer General:

• General Computer Tips / Tricks
  • How to make your computer more secure

Hacktizism:

• General hacktizism section

Gaming:

• PC Game of the month
  • 1 PC Game Review
  • Each page will have a different subversive quote as the header *

This is easily enough to make a 40 / 50 page magazine with really decent images and page design. What are your views on it?

Hacktizism = political defacements / hacking sites to get your voice heard / (instead of rioting on the streets you deface a important website )*

0 0

Sounds like a good overall layout

0 0

Hacktivism sounds like fun it looks good all over as well

0 0

Maybe something like a "Tool of the month" with a tutorial on how to use it, ( basic or indepth). Or if you are gonna release some tools on the cd's (if you are gonna release a cd) then write the articles on how to use them in the zine. Personally if i get a step by step guide on paper so i can use the program while i read it's much easier then having to switch between the program and the tutorial. Just a thought. Overall lay out looks nice. The ads could bring some funding for the distributing too so that's a good idea.

Some possibilites to fill some space:

-fictious hacking story -hacking collumn -hacking cartoon -……

i'm just spitting things out ;)

0 0

Whats the Zine called anyway? is it "Hellbound Hackers Zine" or something else?

0 1

yeah, "HellBound Hacking Zine"

also grind - yeah we will have alo of focus on articles, however i am aiming to have a 35 page minimum. Which im sure we can easily fill up, especailly if we use images on pages etc.

Anarcho-Hippie - yeah we are gong to have that, however that will be included on the CD. We will have a "Whats on this months CD" section, which will only be 1 page.

0 0

Would the gaming section have cheats and what have you along with the review? It just seems like it would in a magazine full of technological manipulation. Or maybe I just like video games a bit too much.

0 0

i was just thinking a little bit but why not put some logical/or script challenges in there or maybe encryption stuff like in the news papers where they have those small puzzles just an idea and possibly put some challenges in the cd just an idea

one more thing will this cost something and how much and how will we end up distributing it

0 1

gaming would have a small cheat section.

yes we will probably have a encryption challenge, where the answer will be inputted into this site so you gain more points. like a "Zine Only" HBH Encryption Challange.

for distributoin will we have 1 person disributing it in UK, 1 in USA, then another few in other countries.

I will distribute it in the UK, also anyone wishing to distribute it will have to buy some CD's and have a burner. (with the cost of the zine you will easily make profit)

0 0

hey can try to distribute it in the east coast i just want to know how would you go about doing it and how much do the cds coast cuz ill buy the few cd's

0 0

Can you get a couple shipped out to aus i might know a few interested people also i think its saturday the 25th of june i'm going away for two weeks but i'll try and get some stuff done while i am away

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: gaming would have a small cheat section.

yes we will probably have a encryption challenge, where the answer will be inputted into this site so you gain more points. like a "Zine Only" HBH Encryption Challange.

for distributoin will we have 1 person disributing it in UK, 1 in USA, then another few in other countries.

I will distribute it in the UK, also anyone wishing to distribute it will have to buy some CD's and have a burner. (with the cost of the zine you will easily make profit) i can distribute in canada if you're interested? i'm gonna go off to live in toronto (a major city with tons of people…) soon so it shouldn't be a problem getting people to buy…

0 0

Script kiddies will probably buy it be all like "i am 1337 h4x0r i need no zine" and keep the CD and throw the zine away

0 0

Darth_Pengo wrote: Script kiddies will probably buy it be all like "i am 1337 h4x0r i need no zine" and keep the CD and throw the zine away

heh yea indeed.

if you need help with US distobution on the southern east coast i can always lend a hand

0 0

Where do we get it in the UK, i live in london, south east in greenwich :D ???

0 0

(srry i was away on vactaion)these all sound like great ideas…. okay so add any to the list of ideas either to me grind or cheese… ill see if i can figure out an outline of the Zine… to get everything sorted out now instead of later… than just add some pictures and wat not… and if anything is done PLEASE double check for miss spelling… thanx

Maybe a different name for the Zine?