Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Interview

0 0

There's going to be an interview in the newsletter, as many of you know. I got a couple of questions in mind. You guys can post ideas if you like. Interesting, revealing :p questions are always welcome.

Here are mine (Mr_Cheese requested a couple of q's too. :)) Hack4u posted some more. Thanks.

»General questions (residence, name (not obligated) etc) »How did you get involved into hacking? »What have you done so far? »What is your most amazing hack? »What situation are you currently in? »Did you ever get caught? If so, by who and what were the consequences. »What is your hat color, if any. Does it mean anything to you? »Why do you hack? »Do you look up to someone? If so, who and why. »What is your favorite type of music? (Band, song) »What are your hobbies (besides hacking) »What is an unusual/fascinating fact about you? »What's your worst habit?

I'll edit when I got some more. Post away :).

0 0

Good questions to ask:

Wats your fav type of music (and band or song)? wats your fav hobbie(besides hacking)? Wats 1 unusual/fascinating fact about you?

:D

0 1

nice hack4u, i like those questions. you seem to be getting into this newsletter business!!