Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

WTF is happening HELP!

0 0

ok i dont know how but i programs keep getting deleted somehow, yesterday when i went to run ad-adware it said the item has been deleted of moved, so i ran a search for it and it returned with no results and then today i went to go on photoshop cs3 and the same thing happened! also Advanced WindowsCare has gone also, probably more programs have gone just not checked.

so far ive ran full system virus scan (AVG) no virus's found. ran spybot, that was fine just found a few tracing cookie's.

any idea's this is really puzzling me :@

0 0

Happened to me…Well, Maybe diff things, maybe those files were infected, and deleted… or moved to vault, And theres no only viruses, there's spywares, worms, trojans. Run a full scan with Norton/McAfee/Kaspersky or maybe AVG on all the hard disk (including memory and system files) then remove virus and "delete" teh infected files. No doubt removing infected files will affect your current system, make sure you've removed all infected files, then reinstall windows system. Then install rest of applications on a "clean" hard disk.

EDIT : Also make sure that your anti-virus / spyware remover is updated to its lastest update (turn on live update).

0 0

Your computer may have been infected with a new virus, or with a custom made (not publically released) virus or backdoor. In both of these cases your antivirus will most probably be unable to detect them.

0 0

ok i just ran undelete and a shit load of files have been deleted but only off my drive E drive the rest are fine there are only like 2 folders with left overs remaining, anyway i ran undelete to restore photoshop and it restored everything but the .exe file :angry:

0 0

DON'T RESTORE .exe files…Why not to reinstall windows? why not to reinstall the application?! Backup your my documents', my music, etc files, and reinstall windows after cleaning all of infections.

0 0

mido wrote: Backup your my documents', my music, etc files, and reinstall windows

I couldn't agree more ^^

0 0

Yes. Since Windows if just a small (or a Frivolous!) Virus or spyware, infected it, you can't end up with a clean system again, in spite of cleaning all of the files, you don't know how did the virus fucked with system files!

0 0

the thing that confuses me is that avg didn't/doesn't detect it, when i have the all latest updates :whoa:

Python Ninja
0 0

LOL! i saw the top of the sig, with the droid from "I, Robot" (horrible movie, but that's another rant) i thought it was netfish… and i was like… "Fishy… not knowing something… ARGH!" and then my whole belief structure exploded.

But it wasn't.

</topic nature="off">

0 0

The people that create the viruses don't run to anti-virus software companies and say "Here, here's a signature of my latest virus so you can catch it later". It could be an undiscovered virus… or, it could be something else.

0 0

richohealey wrote: LOL! i saw the top of the sig, with the droid from "I, Robot" (horrible movie, but that's another rant) i thought it was netfish… and i was like… "Fishy… not knowing something… ARGH!" and then my whole belief structure exploded.

But it wasn't.

</topic nature="off">

lmao

0 0

avg didnt detect them,because its far from the best… they rely on bugtraq and other mailing lists,to get their signatures from virii and update their database. I guess no av will detect all virii but i suggest,to use nod32 in the future.then, i have a little advice,in case disaster strikes again… you get acronis true image,or NTI drive backup deluxe, or something like that…then,after you installed your windows system again,and you updated it,and installed everything you need,you make an image of the working,bootable system? you save it somewhere safe!then,in case of disaster, you extract the image file to an empty bootable drive, and youre off again,with a clean fresh installed system. peace, //darksun

0 0

ty for the help evry1 :happy: