Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

remote code execution

Python Ninja
0 0

I need to run a VBscript on every computer in my network. for once this is a legitimate caperm i just need to use it to copy a desktop to every computer that's logged on.

is there a NET command to do this or should i go download a remote code exploit from milw0rm. i'm sure i've seen how to do this somewhere…. but i can't think where. and i kinda need it fast

i'll be googling as well, so no one yell google it at me! :P

0 0

weeeeeeeeeel you could set a shutdown/startup/logon script for all of the pc's or if your on a domain launch a commane from your servers cmd ^^

0 0

Not sure exactly what you're trying to do (a bit unclear), but you could try using the NET USE command to map the normally open IPC$ share on each computer. Or, if you have Admin credentials, just map the C$ share. You can loop that with your IPs/credentials, and have it do a "net use /delete *" to get rid of the mapping.

If that doesn't help, please be a bit clearer as to what you're trying to accomplish.

Python Ninja
0 0

sorry was VERY unclear… typed quickly at work. i found a crude ineffiecent work around so it's not an issue any more, but thanks anyway.

catcha!