Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Downloading Issues

0 0

I keep trying to download programs that I need but every time I do it F'ING fails and I'm so fed up with this $hit that I'm about to go crazy. Not to mention I'm on damn AOL DIALUP :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

The point is, I need a download manager that won't allow failed downloads, or well..if it "fails" I want to be able to start downloading from the point in the download where the file wasn't corrupt or damaged…

I'm using the newest version of FireFox and it's the only net browser I prefer using to surf the web or download things etc.

Anyone know of a good thing like this..:(

0 0

I know it's pretty easy to just look around and find one but I was hoping someone might have a quality one that works terrificly well. :|

0 0

Eh, is this compatable with firefox?

Admin from hell
0 0

Dude it's a download manager read the features and look at the screenshots.

0 0

Ok ok chillax lol.

0 0

Well if you want speed go for fiber optics…

Admin from hell
0 0

Funny you should mention that I have a pair of hitachi dx32dj-18fc drives I'm playing with. Fiber optics only work in networking as no isp really support them.

0 0

cyb3rl0rd1867 wrote: I use the firefox extension DownThemAll. Works Great. You can pause mid-download and you can keep going where you left off later. Here it is http://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/201. Enjoy:D

I installed that and I'll see how it works out tomorrow when I start d/l again. :)

0 0

You guy's are so worried about this? My boyfriend's dick is so big I can't take it all,But I still love him:D

0 0

turbocharged_06 wrote: You guy's are so worried about this? My boyfriend's dick is so big I can't take it all,But I still love him:D

haha im surprised

he must have one huge didk i mean you gotta have one wide asshole like seriously

0 0

sleazoid wrote: [quote]turbocharged_06 wrote: You guy's are so worried about this? My boyfriend's dick is so big I can't take it all,But I still love him:D

haha im surprised

he must have one huge didk i mean you gotta have one wide asshole like seriously[/quote]

:xx: i think im gonna puke ..

Admin from hell
0 0

You guy's are sick:( God I gotta go. Who posts shit like this(HEE<HEE<HEE)

0 0

korg wrote: You guy's are sick:( God I gotta go. Who post shit like this(HEE<HEE<HEE)

idk turbo is pretty gay:happy: