Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

open_basedir restriction: Huh

0 0

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/.mccoy/wamboldt/ictonentertainment.com/wamboldt/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dh/web/phpmyadmin:/tmp:/dh/solidclient:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/icton:/home/.mccoy/icton) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/.mccoy/wamboldt/ictonentertainment.com/wamboldt/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/.mccoy/wamboldt/ictonentertainment.com/wamboldt/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dh/web/phpmyadmin:/tmp:/dh/solidclient:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/icton:/home/.mccoy/icton) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/.mccoy/wamboldt/ictonentertainment.com/wamboldt/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/.mccoy/wamboldt/ictonentertainment.com/wamboldt/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

check it out at http://www.ictonentertainment.com/wamboldt/ Only the php pages. what is wrong. It worked fine than boom, it didn't. It wasnt something I did. I was on, than I got off the computer. 2 hours later It won't work. any help?