Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Email Spoofing Troubles

0 0

Ok I really only want to learn how to spoof emails out of interest, but cant figure it out :(

I have read all the articles, and heaps of tutorials on the internet but they all say to do the same thing.

Open Command Prompt. Type Telnet (server your connecting to) then the port.

So I want to connect to hotmail: Telnet mx1.hotmail.com 25 I hit enter and it goes to a blank screen. Then the next step is to type "helo"…This is where I have the problem. Anything I type just comes up blank. I hit enter, it goes to a new line but all the text is still blank. Then after about 30 seconds it just drops off Telnet and back into ordinary CommandPrompt.

I really don't have a clue why its not working. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

0 0

hotmail no longer lets you email spoof. try using another server.

0 0

Oh I see…So is it possible to connect to Yahoo's server and send email from and to a hotmail address?

0 0

Some servers allow you to send mail from any address, but yahoo, hotmail and the other larger ones won't let you use telnet at all :p

0 0

yes they will, but its a total arse to get it to work, i know cos about 6 months ago i spent nearly an hour getting hotmail to send my gf a email from george bush admiting he was gay!

0 0

yeah you will see tons of articles on how to do the spoofing, but the major email providers have it disabled. just use a website that you find that you know has email.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

PHP mail spoofing ftw!

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: PHP mail spoofing ftw! it gets blocked by many emails–AOL & YAHOO try it at arabian-outlaw.com/emailer.html

0 0

a-hack wrote: goto www.blackfiresecurity.com they have a free email spoofer and mass text message sender. but you gotta sign up

0 0

takes no longer than a 5 min.

0 0

a-hack wrote: takes no longer than a 5 min. its all good :D mine is free too lol i actually got the idea off of black fire security