Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

router?....

0 0

my wirelss router has been doing funny this as of about a month ago. when ever it rains, with or without lightning, my internet will keep cutting out every once and awhile. i doubt it's my ISP, cuz they are based out of town, and also cuz it just started out of nowhere. another weird thing is that is will diconnect me from anything that uses the internet, like IE, Firefox, games and MSN, but NOT yahoo :| any ideas?

0 0

One time, I couldn't use any browser or FTP (basically anything that uses the Internet), however, I could still use AIM.

We unplugged my router and modem, plugged them back in, and everything worked again.

The rain part, that doesn't make any sense to me. Sorry.

0 0

I recommend calling your ISP, but the only thing I can really suggest that you go to the 192...* or whatever on your Network Conn. (or ifconfig in Linux) in a browser and check if you have anything wrong with your firewall or Virtual Hosts. You should also try burning or ordering a LiveCD and see if that doesn't have the same problem.

0 0

i checked my router config, and it said everything was working fine. i'm thinking about getting a new router cuz there is some not-so-good things behind it. basically the original company disowned it, something to do with hacking, i can't recall it exactly. so there is no updates or support of any kind. but i'm thinking about called my isp anways cuz my friend is having trouble with the same company. he's wired directly into the modem, but it says "very bad connection". i've been fighting with this thing for awhile so i just give up on itB)