Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Trend ChipawayVirus(R) on guard ver 1.65

0 0

Hello guys!

I have a problem on my other computer. Every time I boot my comp I get the message "Trend ChipawayVirus(R) on guard ver 1.65" etc. Is this some kind of bios virus or virus control? I remember changing something in the "Phoenix - AwardBIOS CMOS Setup Utility". But I don't remember what. =(

My computer gets a little bit freaky and freezes sometimes. I didn't know what to do so I turned off autostart things at "run msconfig".

If anybody knows how to solve this problem, please help me. Thank you guys.

P.S. Yes, I have searched google, and have found out that it is some kind of virusscanner. But nothing about how to get rid of this problem. =/

0 0

idk what chippaway is. google it. as for msconfig. make sure u didnt turn off any windows processes that are neccesary

0 0

Trend Chipaway is a boot up virus scanning utility that is just about useless. It comes mostly on older computers. I have it on my IPC computer which is really old. It doesn't do anything and will cause more problems then it will solve if you try and delete it. I recommend ignoring it.