Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

CD Burning prob

0 0

A friend of mine is trying to burn a CD with bearshare but the software stops at about 44%

I don't have any experience with Bearshare so I was wondering if anyone has a solution to this or someone who encountered the same problem.

I know, there aren't many details given here. If you need anything I'll ask my friend for more information.

0 0

use another program, just go into the shared folder in program files or wherever bearshare stores the downloads, and copy the into the d:/ drive folder, when you have a blank CD in the drive.

then click 'burn CD' on the left hand toolbar in the window!

e a s y

0 0

import all the files to windows media library, right click on the songs you want and go to add to burn list, go to burn, click start :)

0 0

@bigggnick , whats makes you think he wants music , bearshare is a large peer 2 peer network which downloads other stuff besides music . . he could be attempting to burn numbers of things .. dont automatically assume its music

0 0

windows media player plays other things besides music xTc..stop being so mean.

0 0

bigggnick wrote: import all the files to windows media library, right click on the songs you want and go to add to burn list, go to burn, click start :)

im not saying about burning things with media player look at what i highlighted in bold then you will see what i mean

0 0

It's music ;)

Problem is that bearshare music is always DRM protected apparently..

Thanks everyone for the quick responses, I know it's newyear for most of you so ;) My friend has it's cd now. 1000 times thanks.

0 0

The_Cell wrote: *It's music ;) *

Problem is that bearshare music is always DRM protected apparently..

Thanks everyone for the quick responses, I know it's newyear for most of you so ;) My friend has it's cd now. 1000 times thanks.

Yea thats right…look what i highlighted bold, italicized, and underlined..lol