Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

server problems?

0 0

i have no idea what the hell's going on, whenever i try to login in to MSN messenger or hotmail it tells me to try again later and when i try to use Firefox it says that my connection is refused and then when i use LiveUpdate for nortron internet security it says i have one or more malicious server entries and those server entries are all symantec servers, but for some reason the IP Addresses of those servers all point to 127.0.0.1. HELP!!!

0 0

127.0.0.1 is your ip address. lol. so somewhere you have eather done something wrong in your configureation files, OR someone has turned your computer into a zombie, OR someone has turned you into your ISP for some reason and they have blacklisted your IP.

0 0

omnipresence wrote: 127.0.0.1 is your ip address. lol. so somewhere you have eather done something wrong in your configureation files, OR someone has turned your computer into a zombie, OR someone has turned you into your ISP for some reason and they have blacklisted your IP.

That is not your ip, 127.0.0.1 is the local host.