Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Browster?

0 0

Ok if this is in the wrong thread I'm sorry, but I wasn't sure where to post. HBH is my homepage, so when i open up firefox is goes to HBH. About fifteen minutes ago I was trying out proxies to see which ones were up at the moment, and i chose one that worked but everytime i typed in any website (even Google) it took me to this Browster page thing, but in the URL it still said google.com or hellboundhackers.org. I click a link on the page that said Home and it took me to google.com/index.htm This was nonexistant so i erased index.htm and got it to take me to Google. I switched back to direct internet connection, but why on earth is evertime i try any website, it takes me to this browster thing. Can someone help me fix it? By the way, this only happens in my FF browser i tried it with IE and it took me to the page i wanted to go to. end3r

0 0

You might have that site set as a firefox proxy. You can change it in Tools, Options. If that doesn't work delete firefox and re-install it.

0 0

A bit off topic, but if you need a good proxy, try Tor. You can get an extension for FF to turn it on/off easily, and it's never down.