Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

problems with a torrent

0 0

Ok, I was downloading phlak to burn the ISO onto a cd-rw when I noticed something… It downloaded onto my computer in 5 seconds. I HAVE DIAL UP! anyways, back to this, so I remembered it was a torrent and torrents are used to download more "file(s)" from a mirror or server. Well, I went to run the torrent but it came up as it couldnt identify what to use to open it. what do I ned to do to get this? I want my phlak! lol

0 0

It's not from a mirror or another server. it's from other piers. Anyways… azuerus, bitlord, utorrent are all good and free.

0 0

it took 5 seconds , i wouldnt think its actually phlak then just a virus

0 0

-Intrus- it's not a virus, it's the .torrent file. Do none of you guys use torrents?

0 0

indeed xD

Torrents are very small, so you can download them in about 5 seconds. Downloading the file itself using one of the programs mentoined above..

0 0

@WhiteAcid:

Bitlord is a shitty client, it dosen't follow the bitorrent protocol properly, azureus and utorrent are the best 2 to use (although I prefer Azureus, it has more features).

0 0

I know bitlord isn't all that good, I just threw it up there. I use azureus too.

0 0

I hate dial up. got another long night ahead of me now X_x thanks guys for the info