Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

PHP and MySQL Integration Problem

0 0

I currently have PHP and Apache installed on my local computer, and I use PHP fine to test my scripts before uploading them to a host. However I have never been able to use MySQL with PHP. I can use MySQL, but only in DOS mode. Yes I have enabled the extension in php.ini yet when I restart apache, it says mysql extension not found. I have even looked in the folder where the extension should be, and guess what…It is sitting right there! I dont get why it would say it can't find it in the folder that it is supposed to be in and even is in! Its like it is invisible. Any suggestions why this is happening? P.S. I have reinstalled mysql like 5 times trying to see if that would repair it and it didnt. :(

0 0

You could use xampp instead. ;)

0 0

well if nothing else works…….just try to re install everying thing i guess

Admin from hell
0 0

Try this..

1. Make sure that you have a valid php.ini in your windows directory
  2. copy libmysql.dll to the system32 directory
  3. set the extension_dir in php.ini to the ext directory of your PHP installation directory
  4. enable the MySQL extension in php.ini by uncommenting the line extension=php_mysql.dll
  5. restart the IIS service This should work for you although you never listed the versions you are using.

0 0

I use apahce 1.3 i think, php 5.0, and i think mysql 3. I am not sure though since I am not on the computer at the moment. I have tried reinstalling quite a few times before i started this thread. But i will try again i guess.