Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

School restrictions problem

0 0

My high school puts restrictions on the use of the net so we can't run flash games and use google image search and stuff like that. The thing is though that we use to be able to go into firefox and change the proxy settings just so that it was direct internet connection. This would get past all forbiddens and blocked sites.

Now the techies have altered it somehow that when we turn it onto direct internet connection, no pages will load.

Just wondering if anyone will or could help with this. Please ask for more info if required.

0 0

If you wanna use google images to look at girls during school, witch is what i know you wanna do, just try using "not so framiliar" websites to ger yer images.

dogpile.com/they have an image selection bigger than googles, and most people dont know about it so try that out. My school blocks google images but not dogpile.

As for the flash, dunno wat to tell ya.

0 0

dont ry stuff like images.google.com try strange language ones like images.google.am(arabic) or images.google.jp(japanese) thats what i do

0 0

Its not really for google images. We live out in the middle of nowhere in australia and can only get dial-up at our homes, but the school has got broadband. But now the restrictions will not let us download .zip files or anything.

grind ot die; how do you use that proxy thing?

0 0

Try @nonymouse or damn it I cant remember the other one :(

0 0

still no luck with the proxy thing, if i change firefox's proxy settings with otherones from free proxies or whatever, it tells me i have a fualty proxy connection.

0 0

Become friends with a techie ^.^

No seriously though, from your house set up a .tk or .dk or w/e account

(www.tk) (www.dk) and make your 'site' actually be a reference to google, the schools don't block it and then whatever you look at while still 'in' google ( EG images, or site preview etc ) will be allowed, I also do this to view freepages on the broadband, or download music and other things… works quite well;

anything else just PM me;

0 0

CHeers for replying but could you go into a bit more detail, I am a little bit baffled about what you said. THank you very much for all the help Another thing, is it still possible to do that proxy thing as stated above?

0 0

Probably but it would be difficult to work out a way other than being there with you, try that link i gave you that is like a proxy but rather thqn using it though firefiox you use the page, sort of I'm not sure how to explain it… @nonymouse

0 0

the link to @nymous is blocked by the school?>?>? i guess they use it or someone else has tried to do what i have done. THe webproxy thing that grindordie is talking about sounds like it could work. DO you have any links or tuts on this? or any scripts?

THank you for all your help!?!

0 0

most of the web proxies the school has blocked and all iget is there stupid custom splash screen.

But i see some light- the IT department have their IT room located in the middle of the coridoor next to the library,but most of the time i walk past and the door is open but with people inside,,anyway they write user and pwd on the white board. SO hopefully i can get maybe possibly an admin account.

0 0

Well if as you say there is someone in there when the room is open break in when it's closed ;). Or become the pet and get hold of the key for a second or two and make and inprint in some plastercine, of both sides, with talcome powder on the platercine, wait this is getting complexe PM me or add me to msn if you want to understand this better… Them use the mold to make a copy, I seem to remmeber that barbie(r) had a machine which melted metal balls, and such. that metal was great for this. also try solder but its soft and poisonous, so dont breate the vapour and try to make a core of something. like iron… etc, I'm sure there are plenty of tut.s out there but its quite hard to explain. I have access to most of the rooms in my school becaus eI have a copy ofthe master key;)

0 0

well you can just download curvumventor to yoru computer by going to peacefire.org and follow all the instrutions on how to install and every thing from there and that should work