Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Random BSOD

0 0

I reacently upgraded my pc with a new AMD Sempron 3000+ motherboard and processor bundle (760GXK8MC) with a new power supply (400w) and RAM (1GB) oh and put in my mates old graphics card (32mb). And receantly i've been getting random BSOD's and i noted down some things that seemed important, i didn't have time to take down everything….

0x0000007E senfilt.sys

pretty much just said that senfilt.sys caused the problem and the error was 0x0000007E

any ideas what the problem is… i've googled the information above and it hasn't helped. Any questions just ask

Cheers

0 0

greetings and salutations my fellow feathered friend.

I feel a change in the wind…

http://www.file.net/process/senfilt.sys.html

it pretty much says that if you find senfilt in any folder except C:&*92;windows&*92;system32&*92;drivers&*92; it maybe should be deleted. Its not a windows core file so it should be as sound as a pound which is found on the ground.

btw, are you a man with a plan?

Banned
0 0

Choolchappy404 wrote: I reacently upgraded my pc with a new AMD Sempron 3000+ motherboard and processor bundle (760GXK8MC) with a new power supply (400w) and RAM (1GB) oh and put in my mates old graphics card (32mb). And receantly i've been getting random BSOD's and i noted down some things that seemed important, i didn't have time to take down everything….

0x0000007E senfilt.sys

pretty much just said that senfilt.sys caused the problem and the error was 0x0000007E

any ideas what the problem is… i've googled the information above and it hasn't helped. Any questions just ask

Cheers

googling senfilt.sys, clicking "im feeling lucky" I found info take a look here http://www.file.net/process/senfilt.sys.html In my opinion, its rejecting the graphics card. Bl4ckC4t

[edit] damn you skanky, at the exact same time[/edit]

0 0

[qoute] [edit] damn you skanky, at the exact same time[/edit][/quote]

oh yeah, i'm just that good B)

0 0

Right i'll try that and see what happens…..

scankyfrank… what a radical name you have

**scankyfrank wrote:**btw, are you a man with a plan? I am actually