Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Trouble with autorunning

0 0

I'm sure everyone here has seen internet cafes or something with computers just begging to be accessed, yet you have to pay 5 dollars a minute to get on. I thought about such computers and wondered what the best way would be to gain access to a particular one that I had in mind. Now keyboard shortcuts (ctrl+alt+del, alt+f4, win+r, etc.) work and there's pretty much nothing I can type into or click without them remotely enabling access (which they do when you pay). I could always restart the computer and try to catch it before it turns out their annoying little program, but I'd probably get caught restarting their computer and kicked out. I decided that it would probably be easiest just to make a program that disables whatever process is preventing me access.

Sounds simple, yes? One could probably easily make something like that- only there was one problem. How could I execute it?

I wasn't able to type or click anything, so I decided it would have to be auto-executing. The thing is that autorun.inf files don't work for USB drives. So I'm wondering if there's a way to autorun files off a removable disk

And if there isn't a way to do that, is there a way to figure out which drive letter belongs to a removable disk if you don't know? Perhaps a way to find which drive letter has the label "Removable Storage"?

Thank you to anyone who can help

0 0

does the box have a flopy or cd drive??? I'm not sure but if it did… that might be an easy way around… But it would be cool to have an auto run on a usb key…:)