Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Firefiox extension help

0 0

I download the extensions, close all firefox browsers, even restart the computer, and it still says that the extension will be installed after I restart firfox. Why?

The Manager
0 0

what extensions are you trying to get installed?

you sure you did it right not just downloaded them?

0 0

You might want to try updating FireFox itself, that could help, or the extension just isn't compatible with your current version of FireFox.

Banned
0 0

AldarHawk wrote: what extensions are you trying to get installed?

you sure you did it right not just downloaded them?

I agree, what extensions?

0 0

Some extensions will do that because they are incompatible. I've had one, theme manager, I believe it was called, that would never install correctly to Firefox.

0 0

Its hard to answer this one without knowing what extensions you want to install. Sometimes individual extentions are incompatible with others (usually it is either ones with similar features or ones that make different alterations to the same area of the user interface) A few tips however:

1)Check your version of firefox and see if the extensions are compatible. 2)Install the extensions one by one, might solve the problem/you'll know which is the problem. 3)visit the developers site, theres often a more recent version.

0 0

thelordofchange wrote: Its hard to answer this one without knowing what extensions you want to install. Sometimes individual extentions are incompatible with others (usually it is either ones with similar features or ones that make different alterations to the same area of the user interface) A few tips however:

1)Check your version of firefox and see if the extensions are compatible. 2)Install the extensions one by one, might solve the problem/you'll know which is the problem. 3)visit the developers site, theres often a more recent version.

I'd like to add a 4, try to download off https://addons.mozilla.org/ if you can…

Banned
0 0

thelordofchange wrote: Its hard to answer this one without knowing what extensions you want to install. Sometimes individual extentions are incompatible with others (usually it is either ones with similar features or ones that make different alterations to the same area of the user interface) A few tips however:

theres a way to hack the exentions to make them compatible.

0 0

i am trying to get the user agent switcher and my version of firefox is I believe 1.0 not 1.5, but it says that 1.0 is compatible with it.