Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

GUILD WARS

0 0

I went out a purchased a copy of guild wars.

When i try to make an account it says it cannon connect to the server. I sent in a ticket and this is what i got from the Guild wars support team.

I would suggest you remove the router and run a hard line from the system straight to the modem. Once this is done be sure to power reset the modem and reboot the system. Guild Wars requires the TCP\IP Port: 80 & 6112 for TCP and UDP to be fully unrestricted and accessible inbound and out. You will also need to disable the "Port Triggering" in the router settings. If this works then you should try disabling uPnP on your router or you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the software for your router as well. Also, you may need to update the firmware for your router or the router could be faulty.

Thank you The Guild Wars Support Team

Dose anyone know what i have to do? Im not very good with networking and shit.

:(

0 1

if it were me i'd do this: remove the router and run a hard line from the system straight to the modem. Once this is done be sure to power reset the modem and reboot the system.

if that didnt work, i'd go into my router configuration menu and set up port forwarding for : TCP\IP Port: 80 & 6112 for TCP and UDP to be fully unrestricted and accessible inbound and out.

0 0

lol, ignore cheese. i have absolutly no experience when it comes to routers. but can you configure your router? if you can you have to open the ports specificated. because as far as i know routers are like firewalls so the ports which the game is trying to connect through it blocked. sorry if that didn't help at all, i just wanted to say something.

0 0

Well, im running on wireless….

And my computer is at the other side of my house so there is no way of running an ethernet cable.

I fucked if i cant do anything because i just spent $55.00 on this damn game

0 0

Oh yeha and, iim not really on a router, but i am.

I dont have a modem AND a router, I just have a Modem that routes lol.

It is roadrunner cable and im sorry, Im a noob when it comes to router ect.

0 0

Nvm, there is a modem and a router, but its plugged into my mothers mac…..

0 1

so type in your networks IP address, then input that into your browser

this shoudl load up your routers configutation panel.

Then goto port forwding and input the ports the game needs. Then select Both TCP and UDP.

0 0

I went to whatismyip.com types that into my browser, and shit happened

0 0

I kno i kno, i went to whatismyip.com, got my ip from there, copyed and pasted it into my browser and nothign happened

0 0

Im on wireless, dose this have anything to do with it???

I really need help, i just spent 3 weeks worth of allowance on this game and ima be hella mad if i cant ever play it.

I tried the IP thing, dosent work. Tried restating my comp and modem and router but it didnt do anything either, my modem goes to my router, to my sisters computer, and to my computer from the antenna on it. CABLE internet.

Im sorry for askign so mcuh but do you think someone could help me in a chat or on AIM? This is frusturating because I dont know when anyone logs on.

0 1

dont get the IP from whatsmyip.com that IP will be useless to you.

get your IP via the command prompt. type "ipconfig"

that will give you your netowrk IP

0 0

Ok i got to it and port forwading, but there isnt anyhting about TCP or the other thing

0 0

Are starting port and ending port the same thing?

0 0

tcp and udp are just types of ports surely?

0 0

What do i put in those boxes may I ask???

BBL going for food. Plz help pplz

0 0

and yes i changed the default password so for all you black hats out there the password isnt password

0 0

for name i think you just have to put guild wars or something. port 80 should already be opened since your on this site ;). for starting and ending port put 6112. as for the server ip i'm not sure. check the ip on the other services and try that.

0 0

UGHHHHHH IM SOOOOOOO LOSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT

0 0

Lol, this page is so hard to read! did you get it to work?

0 0

scankyfrank: Being on this site does not mean port 80 is opened. That only means you can connect outbound on port 80, not that your computer is setup inbound to accept connects. If you wanted to route port 80 into your computer (only recomended if you have a software firewall or something as well) you would put in:

Service Name: Guild Wars 80 Type: Tcp/Udp Starting Port: 80 Ending Port: 80 Server IP address: 192.168.1.100 <– whatever your computers internal ip address is (ipconfig)

Hit Apply, then see what that gets you.

0 0

Ahh tnx, but i got it working about a month ago :)