Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Audacity Error

0 0

Hello all,

I have the Audacity Portable version. I was trying to install some Anares VST plug-ins in the "F:\PortableApps\AudacityPortable\App\audacity\plug-ins folder" but when I do, there is an error that comes up twice consecutively, a window pops up that looks as if it's installing/scanning something, then the error pops up again. (I have attached a snapshot of the error below) Anything I am doing wrong that I could fix, please let me know. Also, I am pretty sure that this error came up when I had installed the VST effects Bridge package from the Audacity website to the plug-ins folder.

Thanks,

t0xik

[img]http://forum.audacityteam.org/download/file.php?id=2976[/img]

0 0

Usually, error messages are supposed to tell you what gave the error. So try running it as admin. If that doesn't work, at least tell us what OS you're using.

0 0

I'm running windows vista home premium, and audacity portable.

Thanks,

t0xik

Banned
0 0

Run as admin. If that doesn't work you'll need to enable the Administrator account and launch it from there.

0 0

When I did that it came up with an error stating: "You need to install the correct PACE drivers." Apparently they came with the EVO Autotune, and they didn't install correctly. I reinstalled them and fixed everything.

Thanks for your help everyone,

t0xik:D