Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

iTunes to iPhone syncing issues

0 0

Hello there. first i would like to apologise if i have posted this thread in the wrong topic. i was unsure where to put this. Recently I was given an iPhone as a present and a load of music. now when i first synced with iTunes it worked fine but when I learnt that itunes backs up before syncin I decided to change this by changin the code in iTunes preferences. well last night I (without realising) deleted mymusic on the iPhone and replaced it with something else. (i didn't realise you must sync playlists already on the iPhone aswell as the ones you wish to add) so this morning I re-synced both playlists but it won't work and is coming up with an error message (cannot remember it off-hand - will check later) and the music will not sync.

Just now though it has started syncing but will only do one artist in my playlist at a time.:@ u hope this issue can be resolved. However I will not be able to reply for a while as I am going out. Thanks in advance, Ragnarok162

Banned
0 0

Try asking people on a goddamn iTunes macfag forum.

0 0

maybe reinstall your firmware?