Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

hacked NSLU2 wont DHCP to my network

0 0

I hacked an NSLU2 (Linksys netwok storage server; a.k.a. "slug" ) to have Unslug OS. It used to connect to my network, but it hasn't since i got my new router. I need to know if anyone can help me get it to connect again.

Thanks, White Mirage

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

white mirage wrote: I hacked an NSLU2 (Linksys netwok storage server; a.k.a. "slug") to have Unslug OS. It used to connect to my network, but it hasn't since i got my new router. I need to know if anyone can help me get it to connect again.

Thanks, White Mirage

ok little more info needed here, but my guess would be, if you didn't modify the router settings, that no inbound connections are allowed, so the connection is stopped there

0 0

what info do you need? ask and I'll tell you if i can. My router is set to DHCP any device that is connected by ethernet cable. my wireless is set to WPA2 and mac filtering. When i connect the NSLU2 to an ethernet port, it doesn't show up on the network.