Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

DNS tunneling via bind9 and ozymandns

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

edited the whole thing after re-viewing website. horribly mis-interpretation on my behalf.

ok, new deal, i got a secondary domain off of dnsalias.net from dyndns.com and had it do a loop redirect to my ip of my router. My vm ubuntu has been set to front of router and is ready for server setup. Here is where i fail. I type in

./nomde.pl -i 0.0.0.0 rshs.dnsalias.net

this should set up the required sever for the tunnel but it fails to compile. I do have the latest PERL package but no go. Any help at all appreciated.

Banned
0 0

Post errors. You're probably missing packages or something.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

DeafCode wrote: I do have the latest PERL package but no go. Any help at all appreciated.

Try running just a simple Perl script, if it fails, it may be an error with the installation, else, like Spy said, you may be missing essential packages that the script requires.

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

ok, update. I was in fact missing a few modules but i got em loaded and ran the oxymandns and setup the server with the forwarded port 53 through the host machine and dmz vmware ubuntu had the incoming accepted requests. I then tried to ssh proxycommand via the oxymandns perl script and it returned no errors but now when i use the open ssh socks dns proxy, firefox connection times out

anyone have any ideas? i got the root connection upon both the server and through the client to the ssh server as root but still no go. i believe i fail at this. :(

Banned
0 0

Port forwarding? Maybe it's a router/firewall.