Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Corrupt Rar archive

0 0

Hey hbh-ers. Later this morning I have compressed some files with WinRar. The thing is now, every time I try to extract the rar file It crashes when it arrives to a specified folder/file. I try to bypass the corrupt files by Making some files with the same name and extension in the directory where all the files are extracted, it works temporarily, and then crashes down again. Apparently some files are good, others are corrupt.

It's been hours I'm trying to open it/extract it and nothing works properly, always crashing down or showing an error while extracting. I tried later to recover it, trying some rar recovery tools, it didn't work neither.

The main point in here that I have some important stuff in it.

So I hope someone have an idea if a software is available to just pull out a SPECIFIED file from the archive, and extract it alone, because I can't open the whole archive nor extract it properly.

I tried Google, I didn't find anything interesting.

0 0

Thanks Zeph, that was very useful.