Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Cant Install an Anti Virus? McAfee, AVG, ect.

0 0

I have come across sum situations where i cant install any dam thing to get rid of malware. especially where that Anti-Virus 2009 or 2008 is install it will take over ur computer being a bad dream. First let me say that having the sofware Malwarebytes take care of most things. for example, i have Mcafee and AVG installed and none of those can detect any thing… oh and they were already installed when a few trojans installed them self, well this two big boys didnt pick them up, but on the other hand malwarebyes found them and removed them quick, and as soon as malware bytes triggers sum of them that when mcafee and avg Alarmed off detecting a few more, after waking up the beast.

OK, If You Cant Install anything to get rid of the malware, Here Is How To Do It.

Go to > Device Manager > View > show hidden devices >

DISABLE the "TDSSserv.sys" in the device manager hidden devices non-plug and play drivers.

this Should let you install malwarebytes and do the trick try it out and let me know ..PM

Mad Hatter
0 0

upgrade AVG, or you may have low HD Space and is the system running hot

new virii and trojans are being made all the time kit may not be in the list of files to scan check for unwanted process running in memory files that are smaller of bigger than they should be

etc… etc… etc…

"doomsday 1.3 … your hard drive is fucked muhahaha"

0 0

I personally use avast (free home edition) and spybot search and destroy, haven't had trouble yet. With AVG and Mcafee I've had times were they would not notice the viruses till it was at the point they couldn't remove them.