Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

missing system32

0 0

ive been having some trouble with my system32 folder because it just isnt there, i noticed it when i was trying to open cmd. so anyway since i dont have it im stuck using command. so does anyone know why it isnt there.

0 1

maybe its just hidden.

but if its truly not there.. then you have a virus, or you have been silly and deleted it.

I'd suggest installing windows again.

0 0

i think that from the "Folder options" tab there is a checked box, if i remember well, "Do not show system folders…" or somethin' like this. just uncheck it, press ok and voila.

0 0

go to CMD and navigate to windows directory. then type in: cd system32

if it sais %WINNT%/WINDOWS/System32/> _

then you must have something hiding the folder from u.

0 0

Does windows even run without system32? If not then its hidden, if yes then shrug

0 0

Windows doesnt run without system32 as far as I know CMD is in that folder and a whole lot of other shit. you're fucked if its not there but if you're still running it its hidden

0 0

it was there (of course:o) all i had to do was uncheck the "hide protected operating system files", but whenever i type in cmd at run nothing comes up, but when i type in cmd.exe it works, how strange