Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Help with my laptop...

0 0

First off. Well it's an HP Pavilion dv200 Running Microsoft Windows Vista. Now, when I boot up, the computer locks up (before I can even log on) and is…. just fucked…. So to fix it I have to go into startup repair and do system restore. I believe Microsoft's automatic updates are one main cause of the problem. After I finish the system restore under the details tab it says that the automatic updates are the root of the problem. *This has happened MANY times before, I also have had a hard drive failure, the guys down at Best Buy said they fixed it (replaced it) but the hard drive test fails (just thought i might say that.) Now I have disabled Microsoft's automatic update a while back assuming it would solve the problem, but it just happened again. But it was said that the reason it messed up was unknown.

(If I can't fix it I guess I will just have my mum or dad take me to best buy to trade it in, it's still under waranty.)

Thanks -Night_Stalker

0 0

Well, I have not been on YIM because my mum took my laptop. It ran out of battery and when I tried to boot up, UGH. It locks up and I have to waste time getting it to work. (She had it for a couple of days) Also wireless internet connection sucks, and I need a better wireless card for many packet monitoring programs to crack the network witk 100% signal strength one encrypted in wep (of course.) -Night_Stalker

You Like this!
90 0

Well just do a system recovery if you can't fix it. Simple as that :]