Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

WTF is going on!?!

0 0

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'doperoms_true'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/doperoms/public_html/core/functions.php on line 112

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'doperoms_true'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/doperoms/public_html/core/functions.php on line 116

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/doperoms/public_html/core/functions.php:112) in /home/doperoms/public_html/core/functions.php on line 118 503 Internal Server Erorr

I went to doperoms.com, clicked n64 roms, and then 007 the world is not enough, and this pops up. also, some web sites are forbidden in the way that they would on a school server, but i have no locks put in place. Does anyone know what the fuck going on?

0 0

Normally I wont post any spoilers, but for you, I'll make an exception.