Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Telnet Client not functioning properly

0 0

I have found several high quality tutorials about the telnet service, and I decided I would use it. I have Windows Vista Home Premium and I enabled the telnet service by going to Control Panel->Programs and Features->Turn Windows features on or off (in the side panel). I then enable both the Telnet Client to connect to remote computers) and telnet server (so they can connect to me). I then use the command that was mentioned in one of the tutorials Command Prompt->enter telnet->open www.google.com 80 ->It then tells me Press any key to continue It then tells me that the connection to the host is lost. I then think and since 80 is the HTTP port, I try you guy's website since I had it open at the time. Still nothing. I try Youtube HTS Yahoo www.thejapanesepage.com hotmail.com and still nothing. I retry the websites and still nothing. I Googled for some possible solutions, but nothing pertaining to what I am doing. Thank you.