Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

SMTP Problem/Confusion

0 0

Alight So I Downloaded the Program "Blat" www.blat.net Okay In short and copyed from thier website "Blat is a Win32 command line utility that sends eMail using SMTP or post to usenet using NNTP."

So what I'm doing with this is You can Set Blat to "Backup" files you want to by emailing copy's of them to you. And i Made a Tiny Batch so Every time i want a back up i just click and it should backup. WELL I'm having some Problems. and it involves SMTP. I Keep Getting the error The SMTP Server Does not like the sender name…have you Set your mail account correctly? Well im Using smtp.gmail.com for the SMTP and from my Gmail account i enabled POP3 and SMTP (ThunderBird Works Fine) and i keep getting that error.

I worked on this for a while last night and would love some help haha peace…

0 0

Hate to do this but….bumb

0 0

maybe if you posted your "coding" I or someone else could help you more:happy:

0 0

its not MY coding…what the batch does is start the program then executes a command thats it. Im using smtp.gmail.com for my SMTP server and my email address cisslayer@gmail.com and im trying to send it to myself…could it be my ISP not letting me? Do i have to use their SMTP servers?