Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Having Trouble Loggin in with FF?!?

0 0

Well i read a acouple of your forum posts and i just decided to make my own forum. So…everytime you go to log you get the folowing error.

Malformed Request

Please check that no referer spoofing applications are active and try again. <address>Apache Server at www.hellboundhackers.org Port 80</address>

So your freaking out right?…cant log in to HBH you cant log into myspace…Well silly me wanting to lend the helpful hand….boned myslef over with this one….Pre-Problems i just Figured it was the addon "Stealther" BUT i wanted to test it JUST to make sure…WELL THANKS GUYS i got the problem too..Yea see "Stealther" is a VERY unstable addon and has great destructive Potential. Well with the new update for FF and no update for "Stealther" We get some problems yea See if you would read about your Addons you install then MAYBYE you would have a idea to whats going on….well lets take a look at what "Stealther" actually does.

If there are times you want to surf the web without leaving a trace in your local computer, then this is the right extension for you. What it does is temporarily disable the following:

• Browsing History (also in Address bar)
  • Cookies
  • Downloaded Files History
  • Disk Cache
  • Saved Form Information
  • Sending of ReferrerHeader
  • Recently Closed Tabs list

Well….Now it doesnt Temporarly do anything….basically it "F"s up your "S" hahha well anyway.

Okay Step

1. Backup your Bookmarks and take note of what addons you wanna reinstall (this will wipe everything)
  2. goto –> control panel –> add/remove programs uninstall Firefox
  3. goto C:\Docs & Sett\username\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox and DELETE that folder
  4. reinstall FF
  5. DONT INSTALL STEALTHER AGAIN hahaha

well hope that helps….peace

0 0

i think you are right coz after removing stealther there is no error in login…i didn't recognize that….thanx….

0 0

or you could just goto tools->addons and remove the addon, instead of uninstalling FF

0 0

lol well samurai i would Definitely Put that in this IF it worked for me. Because i disabled it then uninstalled it and nothing was working (for me) so this is what i had to do. (and i was reading in forums that many people had this problem and they had to do this Just merely removing the addon didnt work for them or me) Besides NOTHING LIKE A FRESH INSTALL! :D lol

0 0

Well now I know to stay away from that add-on lol though it sounds pretty cool for what it is minus the problems

0 0

there has been a lot of problems lately with FF and HBH

Banned
0 0

fallingmidget wrote: there has been a lot of problems lately with FF and HBH

Sorry, waiter, I'd like one glass of fail please, thanks.

0 0

moshbat wrote: How come I haven't noticed any problems with HBH and FF?

Looks to me like an issue with the 'stealther' addon, not firefox it's self.

0 0

haha is it just me….or have there been alot of flaming Miss Midget? haha i mean i could be mistaken….but yea know…hahah

0 0

moshbat wrote: How come I haven't noticed any problems with HBH and FF?

Same here, I only use FF and I've had absolutely no problems with HBH