Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

connecting PC to output on a TV

0 1

ok, i recently have just setup my PC to appear on my TV (so i can watch films etc on my TV instead of my PC)

but problem is, ever since i set up it to appear on my TV. My screen resolution and size has completely changed.

Now if i want it on a resolution other than 800x600, the screan becomes too big for my monitor and i have to scroll up and down, so i can view the whole screenshot.

I've tried chaning my appeareance settings, and chaning my video card settings, but still nothing is working.

Anyone got any idea's??

Video Card - Raedon 9200

0 0

mr_cheese how abt a system restore if ur using windows xp….!!! guess it will work ;)

0 1

i tried that, but the settings are still screwed.

at the moment, i can view my screen on my TV after about 5mins messing around with settings + a reboot.

Or, i can view the screen on my monitor after 10mins messing around with settings + a reboot. (however the quality is very fuzzy and poor)

What i want is to be able to view both, at the same time, with brillant quialty and using my standard settings.

I havnt found any help on this via other forums. Any of you think of a way to solve this??

0 1

ok, i've solved it.

i have to switch between the 2 screens, and set them as PRIMARY depending on what i wish to view it on ;)