Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Cant login in HBH using Firefox

0 0

hi,

Well, this is irking me a lot. When i type the URL of HBH in firefox, it opens up well. But when i enter my username n password ..it starts loading the page but gets stuck saying Transferring data in status bar at bottom. Then it jus hangs … I thought it might be problem with my system. I then tried it on some other machine. It worked. Whats wrong..can anyone suggest..becoz i badly wanna use firefox..

0 0

Go to tools-> options and look at the security tab, maybe? Be sure encryption is enabled, and just generally look over your options to make sure nothing is blocking your login.

Also, are you using the newest version of FF?

I have to go to bed now, its past 11PM here and I have a huge trig test tomorrow :(

I'll check back in the morning, good luck with this. Have you tried loggin in on other sites, as well?

0 0

The encryption is on and the im using the version 2.0.0.3 …well i tried with version 2.0.0.9 which is latest but its still the same..i tried removin all the caches and cookies and then loggin in..bt in vain..

I'm able to login other sites but not HBH

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

when did this problem start? did you change anything just before that?

0 0

this started when i installed it on my machine..thats around 1 month back..i didnt change anythin after installing ..anyways bt when i uninstall it and install it again, wont default settings be back..

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

since you said you were able to login to other sites, this probably isnt it, but you might check your options to make sure that firefox is set to accept cookies from sites under the privacy tab.

0 0

thats done already…do u think its somethin machine or user specific problem ..bcoz i have problems wt shoutbox( this is in IE though) too. I cant post shouts in shoutbox using IE Browser.

Do u think i can report this as bug in HBH..

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

i dunno, but whatever it is, it doesnt seem like it has to do with your settings. you could try reporting it, worst case they tell you there's nothing they can do.

0 0

you have user-agent switcher, add/edit cookies, a referrer spoofer? those can cause this problem

0 0

well .. i'll take a chance..thnks anyways..

0 0

If you can't still figure it out, just use opera instead of firefox, it's great browser as well

0 0

I don knw abt opera .. but is it better than firefox or as good as ff?

0 0

thinkinstein wrote: I don knw abt opera .. but is it better than firefox or as good as ff?

Nope. It's just an alternative. Also, for the original question… try to see what other programs you have running. If there is something eating your resources, it could cause delays that would make it look like it "doesn't work".

0 0

well other than that, the applications running on my machine is Lotus notes client, Sametime connect,IP msg

My CPU Usage is only 4 %. Still no answers.