Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Steg3 *may contain spoiler*

0 0

I know what to do and how to do it, OR so I think. I know it's all binary code and you have to get rid of all the o/O's. the probelm is when i go to decode it into text the jibberish I get is the wrong PW. I am using http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php to help me decode it. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

0 0

I did that tryed the binary but it turned out it was the picture its self that held the answer

0 0

I guess that would be my problem then. thanks.

0 0

What are you and the articles talkin about?! I got the password from the binary..

Admin from hell
0 0

No look at the picture and think what the "O"'s could be. Think about what the person is doing!

0 0

Ya its the pic. and nothing else but the pic.

0 0

thk-geo wrote: What are you and the articles talkin about?! I got the password from the binary..

he's right

0 0

you dont need any binary… its all in the picture…. just try to name everything you can see in the picture

0 0

i only posted once i swear

0 0

i made this challenge and the idea is to do it with binary…

0 0

What were you expecting Xyng, you did make the password easily guessable by the picture itself.

0 0

lols :) it's steg3 not 30

Admin from hell
0 0

Everybody is right when I did this challenge I got it from the picture but I went back and looked and it also decodes too. 2 ways to get it!

(ps:If you still can't get it now GIVE UP!):D

0 0

Xyng wrote: lols :) it's steg3 not 30

:p you've got a point.

0 0

;) spam :p

0 0

you dont need any binary… its all in the picture…. just try to name everything you can see in the picture

0 0

shut up will you please…

Admin from hell
0 0

Time to close this. More than enough has been said.

0 0

u definately dont need any decrypter. think about what she is doing. there is more than enough information here to help.

0 0

your all repeating each other. we got it. stop spoiling it please.

Locked.